• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Another school shooting!!

Magwa

I'm fairly certain the media is 90% at fault for this poop, if they weren't going after these stories like rabid fucking dogs I don't think we would see as many repeats. These sick fucks think their gonna go out in a blaze of glory like in the movies. look at that guy in Colorado he wanted to be the damn joker. Then the media goes and reports yesterday and they don't even have their facts streight but their reporting it, is the shooters dad really dead? Was it really his mom that was the teacher? Reported his name before they were certain?!? shoving cameras in these poor kids faces hounding their family members might as well had TMZ there?!?

Then the stupid bastards that only know three word, glock ak47 and assault rifle. I heard one report saying he was using a high powered .22 really?!? Another guys like I've got one more question was it a glock, I literally screamed at my radio in my van wtf does it matter if it was a glock?!?!? Another said he had an assault rifle I. His car but they didn't know if he used it he may of put it back in his car and gone back inside.

Here's an idea why not just shut up let the cops do their work and wait for the cold hard facts.this whole thing like everyone has me sickens and pissed off.

Anyone see the story about the guy in china that stabbed 22 kids in a school yesterday??

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The media is disgusting and should be ashamed of themselves. Today the ME did a news conference. These assholes were asking what the bullets did to the bodies. Did they go through or stay in the bodies, how many bullets were in the bodies, how many dead in each classroom.  They lack any sensitivity for the families.

Shame on them, shame on them all.

The media is disgusting and should be ashamed of themselves. Today the ME did a news conference. These assholes were asking what the bullets did to the bodies. Did they go through or stay in the bodies, how many bullets were in the bodies, how many dead in each classroom.  They lack any sensitivity for the families.

Shame on them, shame on them all.

What does it matter?!!

These video games I believe are part of the problem giving enjoyment out of indiscriminate killing.They wouldn't have done what they did if they didn't get a perverse sense of pleasure.

I have to disagree with you there, that's the same as saying Black Sabbath and Ozzy, heavy metal in general in the early years, Marilyn Manson ect… has the same affect. Or horror movies.

I'd like to put that into the not enough quality parenting category. Maybe explain to kids a little more about how life works, and how everything has cause and effect, no matter how insignificant their actions are, it will affect people in different ways, and you can never know just how.

Sensor everything for the general masses is only going to be successful in making people and the media witch hunting those who enjoy "taboo or evil" activities……… Namely us, because we all enjoy firearms for one reason or another…

Rene, that has been building for a while, nothing personal  ;)

I have to disagree with you there, that's the same as saying Black Sabbath and Ozzy, heavy metal in general in the early years, Marilyn Manson ect… has the same affect. Or horror movies.

I'd like to put that into the not enough quality parenting category. Maybe explain to kids a little more about how life works, and how everything has cause and effect, no matter how insignificant their actions are, it will affect people in different ways, and you can never know just how.

Sensor everything for the general masses is only going to be successful in making people and the media witch hunting those who enjoy "taboo or evil" activities……… Namely us, because we all enjoy firearms for one reason or another…

Rene, that has been building for a while, nothing personal  ;)

Very much so agree

David Grossman has been part of an intense movement to help law enforcement and military personnel learn from others experience in combat, the psychological, physiological, and what happens with and without proper debriefings.  I highly recommend reading anything he writes (including the link below), and any articles or books you can find by Loren Christiansen and/or Dr. Alexis Artwohl.

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2007/3417grossman_reprint.html

Jon

it sounds like we need to put the blame where it belongs, on a mother with a mentaly disturbed child that didnt keep her guns properly secured. BAD PARENTING led to this killing. but soon Sen. Feinstein and the usual cast of charcters will once again try to take away the guns from law abiding and RESPONSIBLE citizens.

I hear what you are sayin but I think the visual imprint has something to do with it.Parenting yes,but as a human being you can't say you didn't know what you are doing is wrong.Just my 2 mags.I still like the electric chair how about that for a visual imprint ;),hanging is to damn quick.BTW nothing my brothers have to say is ever taken personnally.

David Grossman has been part of an intense movement to help law enforcement and military personnel learn from others experience in combat, the psychological, physiological, and what happens with and without proper debriefings.  I highly recommend reading anything he writes (including the link below), and any articles or books you can find by Loren Christiansen and/or Dr. Alexis Artwohl.

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2007/3417grossman_reprint.html

Jon

Jon, "On Killing" and "On Combat" are two of the most informative books I've read.

Comes out tonight on the news kids mom knew she was having problems with son and gets him involved with firearms anyway. She told sitter that son couldn't be trusted and not to turn her back on him.Also 1 in 5 kids have mental problems was stated.I also think this comes about because parents want to be friends/bros with kids instead of parents.Just my 2 mags.

Comes out tonight on the news kids mom knew she was having problems with son and gets him involved with firearms anyway. She told sitter that son couldn't be trusted and not to turn her back on him.Also 1 in 5 kids have mental problems was stated.I also think this comes about because parents want to be friends/bros with kids instead of parents.Just my 2 mags.

That last part is 100% the truth!!!!

This kid had Aspergers syndrome, a form of Autisim, this disorder has become an epidemic in this country in the last 20 years and no one can figure out why... I have friends with children with autisim spectrum and they do have very difficult times with their kids, they want to make the kids feel normal and try to let them do what other kids do to make them feel normal, but with disorders such as these you have to have a huge support group and also a mental health professionals care and guidence to control children with this form of Autisim.

I am curious to hear if the kid had any mental health support from the county or a personal mental health physician. It is such a tragedy what happened and my heart goes out to all the families....