• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Another school shooting!!

Magwa

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This awful, and I couldn't imagine the parents pain, at any time holidays or not. This is any parents biggest nightmare.

This is going to bring out the gun control crowd, and I don't mean to make light of a horrible situation, but it's people control this nation needs. Damn, I don't know a single person that do this, but I bet there are some out there that do. I wonder that if a teacher or principle were allowed to conceal carry, would it have been this bad? No way to tell now.

My condolences and most profound apologies to the families grieving at this time.

This awful, and I couldn't imagine the parents pain, at any time holidays or not. This is any parents biggest nightmare.

This is going to bring out the gun control crowd, and I don't mean to make light of a horrible situation, but it's people control this nation needs. Damn, I don't know a single person that do this, but I bet there are some out there that do. I wonder that if a teacher or principle were allowed to conceal carry, would it have been this bad? No way to tell now.

My condolences and most profound apologies to the families grieving at this time.

I agree with you 100%. The media currently has the monopoly on people control, I think that's a hard dynamic to fix.

The sad truth is that you're right Edge. The anti-gunners will be jumping all over this, as we all already knew that they would. Sick and twisted creeps like this just drag the rest of us law abiding individuals down with them.

Rome wasn't built in a day........but it sure seems like it fell that fast. We'll be the next Roman Empire at the pace we're going.

Once again.....thoughts and grievances for the families involved.

If the government wants to do something, it could create jobs by assigning a low profile armed security force at the schools. In Florida we had one School resource officer who would be posted 8 hours a day per complex.

In no way would this be a cure all, but at least it would help IMO. I just pray for those kids, when something like this happens over and over you'd think a plan like this would be procured.

Edited to add that I meant multiple armed guards, say 3-4. Maybe something good for our guys coming home from overseas.

This time of year brings out the wacko's , more then any other time of year.

I can not write down the words of my heart felt sorrow to the family's.

Strange these last two sicko's are about the same age .

Notice they go after soft targets. Make them Hard damn it !

I would not worry about them being discreetly armed , show it off.

Edited to add that I meant multiple armed guards, say 3-4. Maybe something good for our guys coming home from overseas.

That is a great idea, what better way to re acclimate then to come back and enjoy what your service provides, a safe and fun place for children to learn and grow.

Tell me you wouldn't enjoy watching an elementary school day in and day out, knowing that you can prevent any violence, to some wild kids playing tag, kickball, and all other school yard games.

Great idea.

This is a terrible tragedy! The worst thing a parent could ever have to deal with is burying a child.  :'(

I have to lay a LOT of the blame for these shootings on the news media. If it weren't for their sensationalizing this crap most of these suicidal bastards would probably just be happy with ending their own miserable lives, but now they want to make headlines when they do it. The other problem is these cowardly a--holes choose targets where they know guns aren't allowed so they can get away with their plans.

i don't understand why these people want to go on a rampage and then just kill themselves afterwards. Just kill yourself in the beginning and save innocent people the heartbreak caused by you being unable to deal with YOUR problems.

My thoughts on it exactly.  I went directly to my kids after work, gave them a hug, and told them I loved them.  It's tragic that there are some parents of some innocent little five year olds who won't be able to do that this evening.

What is it with these idiots who feel like they have to take down a bunch of innocent people on their way out of their pathetic life?  I mean, I'm really sorry that their life has gotten to the point where they feel they need to end it but freakin' ask for help!  And if you don't want help, quietly take your dumb ass away from other people and end it.  Shooting a bunch of little kids... there's not words for it.

We just came back from dinner and a dog walk. Everywhere you go folks are in tears. Here in CT we are no stranger to these acts of brutality and I certainly never thought we would see a horrific event that could be worse than the Cheshire home invasion a few years back but this...how someone can harm these babies, peoples most prized possessions is beyond comprehension. 

We keep watching the news and saying "This cant be real, it must be a mistake"

Sandy Hook is a charming little town, one of the places we discussed looking for a house. NEVER EVER could you imagine this happening there...

I feel for the families. Made me cry cuz I thought of my 3 year old. Why did they let him in in the first place if his mother wasn't there??????? At least the bastard is dead!

I agree with the sentiment of the conciled carry and posting LE or real secutity officers at the schools. Our children need to know they are safe at school from crap like this!

But how do you stop scum like this????

Again..... My heart goes out to the families of the children and faculty.

You guys have echoed my sentiments, cowards looking for their 15 min. of fame posting there poop on facebook.Feeding into the anit-gunners.There wasn't a C.C. carry in that mall before this happened to put that piece of poop down?For school I don't know mabe turnstiles that only allow the right people through?The fact that this would be an issue is fucked up.Cowards they need to bring back the electric chair and put it on T.V..The bleeding hearts want these murderers to go to sleep painlessly fornicate that.Like war you make the consequences so horrific that it would give one pause.We will pray that God welcomes all these innocent children and adults into heaven with open arms.

The news on this just keeps getting more twisted, and worse.

The problem in this country isn't too many guns, and not enough gun control.

The problem in this country is not enough guns, and not enough people proficiently trained to use them.  "Gun control and gun laws" shouldn't be a list of who can have and who can't have firearms, or where you can carry, and not. "Gun Control" should be a list of firearms qualification requirements you have to meet, and how often you have to meet them - for everybody over 18.  Proficiency. 

I can't even imagine how so many of those parents feel right now.  That will last forever.

Another truly sad event in our history happened yesterday. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims. The lives of young children yet uncultivated cannot ever be replaced. Their families will suffer and never forget !

It is not about gun control, this young man has had mental illness and he cracked. Killed his mother took her guns to her place of work and used them to killed innocent children and educators. The teachers should be given medals for their actions in saving lives. The "nut" even tried to frame his brother. He should have just killed himself and saved everyone this grief.