• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Makes you wonder, I don't put nothing past the government...

BLKSHEEP

Ass whippings are still held in my household! I don't play the PC BS <thumbsup>

Same here. I've wondered some times in the supermarket when some overzealous liberal is going to call the Cops on me for teaching my kid not to steal. I agree with Tom's assessment %100. This country needs to rediscover the power of personal physical discipline.

my buddy still "practice's" with his two boys, they are two of the most well behaved well manored boys ive seen in a long time, most the time all hes gotta say is BOO and they jump LOL. the oldest is in sports he gets punished with push ups, nothing crazy but it helps him with sports and "punishes" him as the same time.

My old man was an artist with a belt and mother wasn't too shabby either! Every one of my kids have had their behind's tanned at one time or another, some of them more than the others. I raised 4 stepkids and 2 of my own and they all turned out fine except for one and now I'm raising his 2 daughters. Don't know what happened with that kid, he was raised the same as and right alongside of the others. He's the one that proved to me that kids don't go bad JUST because of how they were raised. A good butt whoopin can be beneficial for sure! I agree with Tom, they need to bring that back into the schools.

A little "foot in the ass", or "shot to the back of the head" therapy never hurt any of us as kids. It might have stung a little at the time, but the lesson was well earned from each and every one of them. Both of my kids were raised the same way, and they seem to turn out just fine also.

The kids that turn out all fucked up are the ones that have parents that "don't believe in that abuse," and they're also the parents that would call the CPS on you if you HAD to whoop your own kid's ass right then and now, in a grocery store.

We're not breeding the fucked up ones, guys - but there are too many out there that are.  In most cases, not only does the kid need a severe ass-beatin', but that parent (or both parents) need that same ass-beatin' too.  They need knocked around pretty damn hard.  Candy-asses are the ones fundamentally wrecking this country, from the inside out.

I still volunteer.  Pick me.  <thumbsup>

I quit taking prescribed meds because someone said to.  My physician acts like I'm an irritant because I want them to think, not just dope me up.

Had a blood clot caused by trauma back in 2007, in my portal vein, which transfers blood with nutrients from your small intestine to your liver for processing.  BAD pain any time I ate.  Finally went to emergency to get it diagnosed.  In the hospital 5 days on IV heparin, got on rat poison for 6 months.

They wanted to push morphine in the hospital.  Tried it for one dose.  fornicate that...still in pain but high.  Finally got Tordol, IV ibuprofen.  Still didn't like that but it worked.

Talked to someone a year later, said back in the 1940s his grandpa had a heartattack at like 47 y/o.  Man had been a teetotaler his whole life.  The doctor prescribed grandpa 2-shots of whiskey a day, one in the morning and one in the evening.  Thinned his blood enough he lived to 97 or so.

At the same time last year that my bro-in-law was diagnosed with high blood pressure and cholesterol, so was one of my wife's coworkers.  I told BIL to try diet first.  "No, the doctor said I have to be on medicines the rest of my life."  Wifey's coworker told the doctor "fornicate off!" and changed her diet and started exercising.  In 3 weeks she went from triple normal cholesterol to a few points high, and blood pressure normal.

Except for rare conditions there is always a natural alternative...it is just a matter of having the time to do the research.

Jon

Except for rare conditions there is always a natural alternative...it is just a matter of having the time to do the research.

Jon

I agree very strongly with you on that point. I've heard some amazing things from very creditable people who turned to homeopathic doctors rather than suffer from commercial procedural medicine. The medical world can be downright miraculous if you can keep greed out of it.

It's a long video but it goes to the point that the establishment medicine bureaucracy is tied in with the pharmaceutical companies.  I found it well worth an hour of my time.

FWIW, I am an optometrist and prescribe some medicine when needed, but believe that many drugs are way over-prescribed.  Mostly that is profit driven, but some of it may be for control.

The kids that turn out all fucked up are the ones that have parents that "don't believe in that abuse," and they're also the parents that would call the CPS on you if you HAD to whoop your own kid's ass right then and now, in a grocery store.

We're not breeding the fucked up ones, guys - but there are too many out there that are.  In most cases, not only does the kid need a severe ass-beatin', but that parent (or both parents) need that same ass-beatin' too.  They need knocked around pretty damn hard.  Candy-asses are the ones fundamentally wrecking this country, from the inside out.

I still volunteer.  Pick me.  <thumbsup>

If you need help brother.Kids ,grandkids all ona short leash.No problems,they don't come out of the womb like that.You gotta make um right.

She's a tool, but in one of Ann Coulter's books she had stats from a study on criminals and prison inmates that were very enlightening.

The study was started to prove that single mothers (single, not unmarried in a relationship, not separated from a man, not divorced, not widowed...modern culture "I'm single and don't need a male in my life" single) are just as good at raising children on their own as nuclear or better than dysfunctional families.

The complete opposite findings resulted.

Children of single mothers are WAY more likely to seek out drug use, to conduct petty crime, to become involved in violent crime, to be diagnosed with mental disorders, etc.  When the checking to see if a criminal/inmate having only a single mother was checked, the statistics were VERY high...like high 70%s of evil doers were from single-mother homes.  When corrected for RACE the percentages remained unchanged.  Think about all the whining of inequality in the justice system, then look at that little nugget of info.

I'll try to find the publishing of the actual study.

Jon