•Saiga semi-automatic shotgun

•FN Herstal SLP MK1 TACT

•Benelli M-2 Tactical

•Remington 81059 Versa Max Tactical

•Remington Model 81404 Tactical

•SRM Tactical Semi-Auto Shotgun

•RAAC MKA1919 SEMI AUTO

•Remington Model 1100 TACTICAL

so what happens if you have a mossberg? or 870 with a tactical kit? are you flying under the radar? stupid fucking people making stupid fucking laws.......

I just saw.... REMINGTON 11-FUCKING-HUNDRED IS AN ASSAULT WEAPON?!?!?!?

Don't people shoot at quackers and honkers in NY???

Lots of eastern sportsmen feel that hunting with semi-auto firearms wasn't sporting, so they were ok with being restricted to pumps, break-actions, and bolt-action shotguns.

Jon

I just saw.... REMINGTON 11-FUCKING-HUNDRED IS AN ASSAULT WEAPON?!?!?!?

Don't people shoot at quackers and honkers in NY???

This has come up before I wanna say with a past lefty vp want-a-be calling it a gun he wanted to ban with others but exepted one a few years earlier at a DU banquet. Who I don't remember off hand

That is the divisiveness between many hunters and those that own AR's >:(  United we stand divided we fall.

And the antis used this to awesome effect in '94.  Hunters and target shooters in large part could be heard to say "You don't need 20 rounds to hunt a deer or punch paper!"

I'm not hearing it much this time (here in AZ).  Between '94 and now antis showed their hand, by screaming about armor piercing hunting rounds and scoped sniper rifles.

Oops.

Jon

And the antis used this to awesome effect in '94.  Hunters and target shooters in large part could be heard to say "You don't need 20 rounds to hunt a deer or punch paper!"

I'm not hearing it much this time (here in AZ).  Between '94 and now antis showed their hand, by screaming about armor piercing hunting rounds and scoped sniper rifles.

Oops.

Jon

I've tried my best to convince some fellow hunters that its not about mag limits, that its about control and they look at me like I'm a nut for having 20 round mags. Nothing I say seems to fix stupid so I've given up on them there brain washed and part of the system now. I count them as no different than any other anti.

I sew a picture related to this on facebook the other day and had a long argument on the comments with some wacko who was saying he did the research and you can buy a full auto AR at Gander Mountain...needless to say I ripped into him good and he proceeded to tell me my imbred ass knew nothing and I need to stop spreading lies.  O and all recent crimes committed with an "AR" was fully auto btw accoriding to this guy.  And the worst part is he had people on board with him attacking me???  The lack of knowledge in this country baffles me.

I sew a picture related to this on facebook the other day and had a long argument on the comments with some wacko who was saying he did the research and you can buy a full auto AR at Gander Mountain...needless to say I ripped into him good and he proceeded to tell me my imbred ass knew nothing and I need to stop spreading lies.  O and all recent crimes committed with an "AR" was fully auto btw accoriding to this guy.  And the worst part is he had people on board with him attacking me???  The lack of knowledge in this country baffles me.

thats the problem, uneducated people flapping there MF'n lips about poop that have no clue about!! id like to know where that gander mountain is, cuz the one in my town is about worthless!!!!!

I had a similar experience on fb the other day, I posted a link to prove my point and told them to  :fawkdance:

Liberals don't respond well to FACTS! <laughs>

O and i did some research of my own cuz by this guys info you can buy a full auto AR or AK47 and the sign said full auto according to him.  Well looked at gander mountain website and the guns he is reffering to were airsoft guns Lmao

<lmao> <laughs> idiot.........

I picked up an assault rifle with a drum mag at Walmart today.............made buy nurf