• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Colorado Law hearing live - What will happen to Magpul

EasyEJL

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/16/colorado-gun-bill-could-cost-state-hundreds-jobs/

From this article, that MagPul just posted on Facebook, "Prior to Friday's vote, Vice President Joe Biden personally phoned four lawmakers from his ski vacation in the state to speed along the emotional debate."

It's gonna get ugly.

Jon

If your view of the world is that tools kill people... then obviously you couldn't care less about the factory that builds tools.

And I'm not criticizing Magpul in the least....I'm glad they stand up for what they believe, and I agree.... but what ever legislation is passed.... Magpul will continue to make magazines. Just sayin'

They don't get it...  I can see their political pitch on it now...

"Proud of our company MagPul, and what they provide for the state of Colorado!  We love MagPul!  Some of the most honest, integrity-based manufacturers in our state! 

Products not legal for sale to Colorado residents, due to violation of CO State Gun Laws, which make all our citizens safer."

Fcuk you in the neck, Salazar, you slimy piece of poop.