• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Who's Getting What?

Who has seen what items creeping back onto shelves in your area or your favorite online retailer?

It appears that some items are making a comeback here and there.

Jon

Cut the poop, brother - tell me you have Varget now.  <laughs>  I'm driving through this weekend, and I'll buy it all...  <dontknow> <lmao>

His supply of PMAGS went dry as well.

Cool!  How many did you get?  <lmao>

Cut the poop, brother - tell me you have Varget now.  <laughs>  I'm driving through this weekend, and I'll buy it all...  <dontknow> <lmao>

Var-what?  Oh...that's a powder that used to be available.

They have a new powder taking up all that old powder space.  It's called Dust.  <laughs>

I'm teaching this morning, if you want to drop in upstairs.

They have RACKS full...FULL of those Voodoo double rifle cases!!

Jon

I'm teaching this morning, if you want to drop in upstairs.

Jon

How many people even caught this?...  ;D

Instructing has it's privileges!  <thumbsup>  It's especially helpful on delivery days.  <laughs>

Yeah I spotted that, I pictured Jon with his binos looking through the store front window. PEEPING TOM <lmao> or PEEPING JON <lmao>

:fawkdance:

Dude...just so you know, those binoculars looking back at you looking through binoculars...that was me!  <laughs>

Jon

Nice!

Any places I should check out Monday?  I'll be up there, but busy as hell.  If I can get away, I'll travel for powder...  <thumbsup> <laughs>

Call me when you here, I know where to go. LGS on every corner ! RATIONING in full effect though. Picked up 9mm this week.

Now I know why there's no Varget to be found in New Mexico, there's a fucking blck hole down south of Tucson sucking it all in! :o  <lmao>