• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Magpul to announce their move this weekend

Wow and after reading the comments below the story I can only believe that COL has gone completely libtard  and are actually happy to see jobs leave the state. I mean after all why work when the GOV is going to take care of you.  :binkybaby:  

Man, a lot of comments sound like there idiots. They may have only 200 employee's ,but how many jobs support those employee's & support for the factory .

What idiots ! The one that said the real votes & voters are in the shity's & that's how ass in chief got elected. So they have it all figured out .

Man, a lot of comments sound like there idiots. They may have only 200 employee's ,but how many jobs support those employee's & support for the factory .

What idiots ! The one that said the real votes & voters are in the shity's & that's how ass in chief got elected. So they have it all figured out .

Yup dence ass hell don't look at the big picture just what's in front of them.

I think you are wrong there. They are looking at the big picture...its just a very different picture most of us see. They are as sure of it as I am of what I believe. They are as sure I am wrong as I am they are. there's no arguing that sort of thing.

I think you are wrong there. They are looking at the big picture...its just a very different picture most of us see. They are as sure of it as I am of what I believe. They are as sure I am wrong as I am they are. there's no arguing that sort of thing.

I don't think they are (they as in the antis), they are looking at as PPPFFF 200 jobs that's a drop in the bucket.

They aren't looking at the big picture as in magpul and its employees pay several levels of taxes, the employees take their earning to places like grocery stores, restaurants, and numerous other local businesses. Along with other impacts on the local economy

On the other hand I understand where your coming from I've been debating with a far leftie who thinks everything he says is right and there's no reasoning..........

Edited by shepp

I'm talking about the BIG picture...as in....they have the gun manufacturers on the run and the momentum is shifting. As in....the world will be better off without guns even if it hurts economically for a while. They don't make guns...but they are a symbol of the culture. Many will see the move as a victory. I still support it.

I'm talking about the BIG picture...as in....they have the gun manufacturers on the run and the momentum is shifting. As in....the world will be better off without guns even if it hurts economically for a while.

the downside of that is that only areas with restrictive laws will hurt economically and (as statistics around the globe have proven) more restrictive gun laws equal significantly more violent crime even if in some cases they do lower the murder rated.

• 1 month later...

They are trying to put the 40 round mags "on the street" so as to nulify the ban.

No  serial numbers, or dates of mfg.  If the get them to Colorado streets, no-one can say WHEN they were made, so it "grandfathers them in.

Respectfully

Terry

Edited by Tripledeuce

• 6 months later...