• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you see why I wanted the adjustable gas block, you non phone answering bitch!!!! LMAO!!!! Any advice on tuning the thing is greatly welcomed! Is there any kind of formula for BCG weight vs. buffer weight? I have a flat spring for it too as that was recommended.

9 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

Now you see why I wanted the adjustable gas block, you non phone answering bitch!!!! LMAO!!!! Any advice on tuning the thing is greatly welcomed! Is there any kind of formula for BCG weight vs. buffer weight? I have a flat spring for it too as that was recommended.

Got plenty of time for phonecalls tomorrow, since I got laid off today...  Bring it brother!

They suck is what happened, combined with "slow in the summer" happened, and the bean-counting fucktards can't figure that out- IN Arizona... 

I laugh.  It will bite them in the ass.  I was their central parts-hub.  They don't have that anymore, and they'll be confused as FUK tomorrow when poop starts showing up from UPS/Fedex/USPS, and they don't know what the fuk it is...   :lmao::thumbup:

Bean-counters can eat a bowl of dicks...   :laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V

1 minute ago, jtallen83 said:

First glance at that scale picture and I thought breast guy was back! :lmao:

I think that's his pic, brother!  Same weakass stock system, no sights at all...   Called it a complete gun, with no way to aim it!...   :bitchslap:

I kept thinking that my "lightweight" gun was 5.2lbs, but it was 5.39lbs.  I forgot that I changed a few parts after that initial weighing.  I added a BADASS safety and PRI combat latch to the charging handle.  I think I changed that again (the charging handle) because I found something lighter.  I'd have to dig it out to make sure.  I built it as stout as I could, as light as I could, and the priority went to "Stout" over "Light." 

Had a hell of a time finding the details on it, because I didn't post it in my own thread - I hijacked JJ109s thread...  :lmao:

@suzukiray

5.39lbs. 

P1050308.JPG

Build parts:

Yes, finished out at 5.39lbs total.  Now, I told you that was a temporary buttstock system, in that pic, just so I could shoot it.  The 5.2lbs was before adding the PRI Combat Latch and BAD-ASS ambi safety.  After re-weighing, it's at 5.39lbs right now...

Complete parts list:

Upper: XProducts forged upper receiver
Lower: Aero Precision forged lower receiver
BAD-ASS ambi safety, long fat and short fat levers.
DSG Arms enhanced magazine catch.
ALG ACT trigger
Battle Arms Development Sabertube / BAD-LBS buttstock system
MagPul MOE K grip and poly trigger guard
Standard charging handle with PRI Combat Latch
Ares Armor Reduced Friction BCG complete
ALG EMR-V1 10" rail with it's own barrel nut
Faxon 16" pencil barrel with Faxon lightweight gasblock.
Spike's Shorty DynaComp
Fortis T1 mount
Primary Arms mini red dot
Standard parts: regular carbine buffer, buffer spring, magazine release pivot and takedown pins, ejection port door, midlength gastube and forward assist. Armalite springs throughout the lower.

Don't think I forgot anything...

THIS is what weighs 5.39lbs, total:

JJs hijacked thread, with the details...   :laffs:

Ray, you get into that thread, and you can see where I was telling you that I drilled out the shell deflector, to save whatever weight it saved.  I didn't weigh that before and after, so I have no idea what it took off.  The original intent was to keep cutting those drill holes out, and take out as much as I could, but I never did it.  Figure I've got the time now, work what it is, so I might dig it out and keep going...  :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

23 minutes ago, washguy said:

last time I was over there a long time back...all his $hit wasn't werkin too good with the 308.... Fukkin A    :lmao:   Wash

Are you serious, brother?!   :laffs:  That's Karma, right there.

I put the info up on mine, here, and he proceeded to tell me how I did it all wrong, how his was just as strong as mine, yada yada yada.  That's when I told him to pound sand...   :bitchslap:

Edited by 98Z5V

17 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Are you serious, brother?!   :laffs:  That's Karma, right there.

I put the info up on mine, here, and he proceeded to tell me how I did it all wrong, how his was just as strong as mine, yada yada yada.  That's when I told him to pound sand...   :bitchslap:

Yeppers......he was going back to heavier gram weight stuff.....LOL   :thumbup:   Wash