• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im lacking in this thread. i amazoned  some ezelap sharpening rods and they work very well. 530/ and 510 model.  time  was 2 days from order. sharpend my cheep edc to razor sharp in minutes. My left arm is damn near hairless. 

Edited by sketch
good shits!

12 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

That's so he can attach all his hopes and dreams to it. Larry is going to spank all of us with a custom Hi-Point....

At least it's not tupperware! I got nothing against plastic fantastics (my concealed carry is an M&P) but the Glock BBQ gun thread got me going  Call a glock of any sort a BBQ gun in Texas (where the term originated) and those ole boys will school you about what a BBQ gun really is!:lmao:

Mikedaddy goes to a different sort of BBQ. That thread caused me all sorts of trouble though. 

Parts inbound.  RMR was mostly paid for by the savings I got on the barrel and slide from Tom's link. 

Might as well start shopping for mags and more ammo. 

26 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

MagPul GL9 Mags, brother.  Cheap, and they'll run.  :thumbup:

Yeah?....but are they pretty?...that's the real question. I can't put all this lipstick on a pig and not throw some decent shoes on her as well...I don't want Larry treating her like a cheap whore when we get out there. 

4 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

MagPul GL9 Mags, brother.  Cheap, and they'll run.  :thumbup:

4 hours ago, DNP said:

Mikedaddy goes to a different sort of BBQ. That thread caused me all sorts of trouble though. 

Parts inbound.  RMR was mostly paid for by the savings I got on the barrel and slide from Tom's link. 

Might as well start shopping for mags and more ammo. 

C0599EAC-6FEF-4DC1-B2F9-3F7BAE01AE1B.jpeg

1 hour ago, sketch said:

@mineralman55 posted a link to american marksman ammo. i did the deed and have never realised 1k rounds is 51 lbs! the brass is not shiney like reloads as assumed at that price. thanks mm ill test them in a few weeks...

My pleasure. Hope they are good for you.

3 hours ago, shepp said:

Easy feller just giving you some poop I’m sure whatvever you got you’re gonna our shoot me

Eh, it's not the same though if there's no shiit-talkin'!   :laffs:

1 hour ago, shepp said:

C0599EAC-6FEF-4DC1-B2F9-3F7BAE01AE1B.jpeg

Dirk told me about these - and I didn't get the Brownells email.  So I tried searching for them. No luck.  A few hours later, I saw the email, opened it, and tried to get to the link - there is no link in that damn email.  So I searched again.  I can't find those damn 33rd FDE Glock mags anywhere on Brownells.  Just can't. 

I'll probably just stick to the MagPul 27-rounders, if I need that much...

19 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Eh, it's not the same though if there's no shiit-talkin'!   :laffs:

Dirk told me about these - and I didn't get the Brownells email.  So I tried searching for them. No luck.  A few hours later, I saw the email, opened it, and tried to get to the link - there is no link in that damn email.  So I searched again.  I can't find those damn 33rd FDE Glock mags anywhere on Brownells.  Just can't. 

I'll probably just stick to the MagPul 27-rounders, if I need that much...

Look here.

https://www.brownells.com/magazines/handgun-magazines/magazines/model-17-34-9mm-magazines-prod23056.aspx?avs|Cartridge_1=APP_9%2bmm%2bLuger&avs|Finish_1=Flat%2bDark%2bEarth&avs|Capacity_1=33-Round

1 minute ago, edgecrusher said:

If you need the much it’s too late...

Exactly.  I'll have one factory 17, 2 x MagPul 17s, 2 x factory 19s, and a MagPul 21. Plus one in the pipe.  That's 111 rounds...  I doubt I'll need more.  That'll get me to the rifle, no matter where it's at... 

Just ordered the SBA3 adjustable Sig brace for my pistol build. Came in a kit from PSA but I'll get an Armalite buffer system and save the extra parts for another AR-15 build. Figured I would need the adjustment more for locking in the brace than adjusting, my P716 would shove the brace clear onto the Phase 5 tube, even over the hex portion. This brace thing has really stretched the rules with the use of a carbine tube and being adjustable.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-sba3-moe-ept-pistol-lower-build-kit-black-5165448657.html?trk_msg=7P4MDLJMSJO45BAHLKK4NSNU5K&trk_contact=CCM1L42B6H11OTO9IV10FHBVDG&trk_sid=2HDO4SREML5CVNOEAH87GMUVO0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fpalmettostatearmory.com%2fpsa-sba3-moe-ept-pistol-lower-build-kit-black-5165448657.html&utm_campaign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=12%3a00+Email