Football

seasprite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you blow a 28 point lead The chiefs pissed me off so bad I couldn't watch another game all weekend  <nutkick> At least Missouri won the Cotton Bowl  and played before the chiefs :loser:  Well we'll try again next year. Maybe I'll cheer the hawks on for the last couple of games.

Seagulls are gunna SPANK the Aints...buh bye...Seagulls and the Niners in the final...Niners win by 3 points.

Are you a fan of the whiners? Ill send a pack of whiny wipes after that rematch ;) hopefully I won't have to use them... Nope you can have em! Go Hawks!!

Well I went 2-0 for my Sunday games. I'm going to have to go with ones I don't feel as confident with for the next round...I'll take Seahawks over the 49ers in a low scoring game and the Pats over the Broncos in a shootout. I don't see my Pats being able to win vs the Seahawks (or 49ers) in the big game but I've learned to never underestimate what they can do, regardless of injuries. Manning will likely vomit all over himself at some point soon...too many oreos.

Any predictions? Am I crazy lol.

post-13504-0-11791600-1389626187_thumb.j

Edited by jrtmasp