Football

seasprite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big game here in Seattle vs 49 ers we've got Guinness wold records at the stadium for a world record 12th man!! This is gonna be ruff for capernick cuz were bringing the noise!!! Wish I was there but cheep seats were in the $3-500 range I got the big screen at home!! That way my GF won't get in to any fights w the undercover 49er cops ;)

Big game here in Seattle vs 49 ers we've got Guinness wold records at the stadium for a world record 12th man!! This is gonna be ruff for capernick cuz were bringing the noise!!! Wish I was there but cheep seats were in the $3-500 range I got the big screen at home!! That way my GF won't get in to any fights w the undercover 49er cops ;)

We caused a few problems on 3rd down for Romo today. <thumbsup>

See...look no further. Nothing but thugs and a-holes root for the raiders. Totally uncalled for. Lol.

I wish you luck on your hunt for better season. The bar hasn't been set real high in the past....so it shouldn't be too hard to win at least 3 this year.

Edited by DNP

WHO DAT!!!!

2-0 hasnt felt better....been some heart stopping wins I think I flatlined this and last sunday but Im still here and the SAINTS are 2-0...

Dredding that 12th man later in the season we have to travel over there in the beginning of december its gonna be tough yall have a hell of a D over there this year.

I saw some of that but it hurts to watch romo play anymore. I guess I never was a fan. Eagles /chargers was a good game.

I played football against him in HS class mate of mine sacked his ass

BTW go pack and F the bears and queens!!!!! Go pack go!!!!!!

Edited by shepp

I thought it was from gunshots and rap music.... Damn it. I'm a Raiders fan, and I still get baited into slamming them.

Makes you a true fan there for the good and bad. I was sad to see Woodson go back to the nation he's a hell of a player hope he stays healthy at least he got a bowl ring with a pro team :)

Sprite on the radio this am they said when capperbitch got sacked they broke it at something like 136.9

Well our defense just smashed up the Eagles  <thumbsup> but our offence needs some work, 5 times in the red zone and we couldn't punch it in. Oh well were 3 and 0 now and feels pretty damn good :banana: 26 to 16 

Chiefs probably caught that from the Cowboys.  They have had that problem since Garret and Romo started calling and running the plays.