• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Football

seasprite

Watching the saints woop Dallas tonight saints are going to pull HAWKS card in 3 weeks but a bye week is in our favor and no more injuries!! I love watching away games with surround sound and hearing the 12 man fans drowning out the home team fans!! What a great ride!! GO HAWKS!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The latest going on here is Dwayne Bowe decided to buy a sack and got busted. I figured since he was going to mile high he just wanted to get used to being lite headed  :cookoo:. I but this will have an effect on his wind, probably be huffing and puffing after a couple of 30 yard sprints.

Lambeu? It's old but they remodeled it in the past ten years and now just got done adding seats at the south end zone and from what they've said they can't do any more. My grandpas had season tickets since 62', but they were for the two games they played in Milwaukee and the one shrine game they played in Madison. They stopped doing that 15-20 years ago so now we get one pre season "shrine" game and two reg season tickets.

^^^^^ As long as you're okay my brother. That's the important part. Weather looked F-ed up. Then they dropped coverage (I follow Baltimore also......it's a Maryland thing). Good thing that you and yours came out okay. Hope any friends of yours in the area are good too. Mother nature is a bitch. She shows no favorites.

Give me a yell...if you need anything.

Wow just logged on and some serious poop going on. I'm glad you got out with little damage Unforgiven. Prayers for those effected by the tornado. Living on the edge of tornado ally I can tell you when a storm rolls in we pay attention and have spent a few evenings in the basement but by the grace of God we haven't been hit.

As far as football goes we still have a chance only 7 points down at the half. Well game coming back on so I'll talk latter <thumbsup>