seasprite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Sisco said:

I don't hate the Pack but I enjoyed  the Vikings beating them twice. But congratulations to the Patriots and Eagles. Vikes got out played and out coached today. 

I hate the viqueens they’re showing their true colors a bunch of disgracefull losers 

11 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

We squeezed that one out. Does Bill like to lull the opponent into thinking they are gtg and then dash their hopes ? Or is he and his staff just that good at adjusting and putting the new plan in the hands of the greatest QB ever to execute with precision.... one may never know...

I think they had a little help , some questionable calls , as usual . Did the Vikings show up , I didn't watch the game :evil: Nor will I watch the stuper bowel .:lmao:

Edited by survivalshop

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:12 AM, survivalshop said:

I think they had a little help , some questionable calls , as usual .

In the 80s and 90s, the SF 49ers got every call. The refs just couldn't help themselves. It was sickening because you knew no matter what the 49ers were going to get a helping hand.

Pats are that team now. Deliberate or not, they get the helping hand from the refs. Just another reason to hate the NFL.

• 2 weeks later...

Only thing I’m happy about is I saved 125$ on a tv today Cuz it’s SB weekend.

howie longs son chris plays for the eagles I know atleast his first six games he donated his game check for charity. All you ever here is the shit not a lot of the good, I’ll give him props!

also wisc alum and native JJ watt won the Walter Payton award tonight he started out wanting to raise 1 million dollars for Houston and ended up raising 37 million ??

Those are some good men, even more so compared to the whiney NFL trash making headlines.

Only the latest, Jet's Robbie Anderson arrested for DUI (100+MPH) then threatened the officer and threatened to rape the officer's wife. NFL could stop this in an instant, but it won't.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-wr-robby-anderson-arrested-charges-florida-article-1.3766403

20 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

4CBE1278-923D-4B13-8124-9609F834C586.jpeg

No bumpstocks for the patriots?

I didnt even know it was superbowl weekend until thursday...and didnt know who was playing until Saturday because people kept arguing about it at work. 

If you want to read some good stuff....go to the mass state police facebook page and find the post where they warn people to turn in their bumpstocks. About 2K posts of people telling them to fk off, calling them traitors, and daring them to come take them. Its a beautiful thing. 

Edited by blue109

So- I did buy in on some squares at the office...can't pass up a completely random chance at winning money. One of the guys in my department drew the 2/2 spot.  Bummer we thought...that's an almost impossible combination. Bastard won $65.