• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Van Damme is just a Badass.

98Z5V

Well lets see if he could hit the pavement with the same style and grace as me.

Probably would land on one foot, while planting the other upon the side of your noggin.

Just a guess…but I'm thinking with you Drew, we would hear a loud POP as your hips twisted sideways with legs hyperextended, face contorted in a scream to the sky...

Which lasted until your testicles break your fall between your splayed legs and starting your lopsided roll, ending with a skid to a stop on your face.

At least, that's how I would do it.

Probably would land on one foot, while planting the other upon the side of your noggin.

Just a guess…but I'm thinking with you Drew, we would hear a loud POP as your hips twisted sideways with legs hyperextended, face contorted in a scream to the sky...

Which lasted until your testicles break your fall between your splayed legs and starting your lopsided roll, ending with a skid to a stop on your face.

Damn! You'er making my stomach churn.

I would be standing by laughing uncontrollably, and holding up placards with all the rest of the guys here scoring your performance.  <laughs>  <lmao>