• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Tac Com trigger

Microgunner

So me and Char went to the range 50 miles away to play with the hiperfire trigger....the range aster is somewhae of a Di***head...well  a full blown D*** head. He's been after some of my bbq for 2 years,so the plan was to take him smoked chicken wings/drummies and Char would butter him up :)  well he took the chicken from Char and gave her a hug :bj:  okay game on.....well crap he comes over to me and sez in no uncertain terms no more than a double tap ...wtf?  there was only 2 other people there ....and as he was licken his chicken munchin fingers when

he tells me the rub on the drummies was a lil too salty for his taste...what a douche bag <dontknow>  wind was blowing  in the 20's left to right ,so I just shot steel at 400...that privi 168 match ive come to find out is no slouch!...great practice....yeah ive got vids of  Char's double taps this is the first time she has ever pulled the trigger in a rapid way..usually I can go eat a sandwich while she is scoping up a target,and then she the hits it dead center too...lol.. and then the D****head sez to me all you were doing was scatter shooting with that type of trigger...brought back the target from a 100 and it was all center mass...screw him.... the hiperfire 24c is a keeper.. :)  Wash

http://youtu.be/hyPI1omW7zU

http://youtu.be/dgmcBJZk3hA

Edited by washguy

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all this talk of trigger speed and rate of fire, I put the S3G out in the dirt pile today.  15 rds in 3.08 seconds, 17 rds in 3.39 seconds, misfire on #18 caused an 8 second gap...  total was 29 rds in 18.77 seconds, with that 8 second gap in there, and another 3 second gap for an "ah $hit" issue.  Most split times between shots were 0.14~0.16 seconds.  Vid is on the way to going up, with shot timer info included, so I'll link that thing in here when it's done.  I can't do a whole 30-rd mag straight through, right now.  I'll practice on it, and see what I can get.  I'll bet with some more practice, I can pull a 30-rounder in 6 or 7 seconds. 

That's not as good as a 30-caliber-clip in half a second, but I'll work on it, and make DeLeon proud.  <lmao>

The S3G is going to be faster than any of these other triggers.  I'm just sayin'. 

With all this talk of trigger speed and rate of fire, I put the S3G out in the dirt pile today.  15 rds in 3.08 seconds, 17 rds in 3.39 seconds, misfire on #18 caused an 8 second gap...  total was 29 rds in 18.77 seconds, with that 8 second gap in there, and another 3 second gap for an "ah $hit" issue.  Most split times between shots were 0.14~0.16 seconds.  Vid is on the way to going up, with shot timer info included, so I'll link that thing in here when it's done.  I can't do a whole 30-rd mag straight through, right now.  I'll practice on it, and see what I can get.  I'll bet with some more practice, I can pull a 30-rounder in 6 or 7 seconds. 

That's not as good as a 30-caliber-clip in half a second, but I'll work on it, and make DeLeon proud.  <lmao>

The S3G is going to be faster than any of these other triggers.  I'm just sayin'. 

Thats pretty darn fast. I wouldn't want to be down range from that.     All I can think of is a slide fire stock.

30 rnd mag dumps with HIPERFIRE 24C are less than 5.6 sec for average guy/gal;. See vids at https://www.facebook.com/HighPerformanceFirearms ; 3-Gunners are faster due to practise. There a 5 vids, scrolling down page starting at Feb 10 and scrolling back up. Posts Feb 11 and 13 show Iraq Marine vet dump 7 mags, 3 on one, 4 on the other. Further up, Candice Toy demos 5 shot splits of .13 sec.

Edited by HIPERFIRE

I don't doubt that, and I believe you - but put it against the shot-timer and put up the vids.  Mine are over here, in this thread right now:

I'll be back out there, especially now, getting "back in shape."  Last summer, I was consistently pulling 0.11 and 0.12 seconds between shots.  Those vids I just put up in there are after not shooting like that - at all - since last summer.  I pulled alot of 0.16s and 0.15s, occasionally dipping down and hitting a 0.14 or so.  15 rds in 3.08 seconds, if I can keep it up, is 6.16 for 30.  That's with mostly 0.15s and 0.16s.  In practice, I should be able to get sub-6 seconds for 30 rounds.  Just like your trigger. 

By the way - welcome aboard.  <thumbsup>

Edited by 98Z5V

Thats pretty darn fast. I wouldn't want to be down range from that.     All I can think of is a slide fire stock.

I actually think there's a faster rate of fire from the SlideFire, from what I've shot on one.  It seems like it shoots faster.  I've never run it against the timer, though.  Mike and I will arrange that and get a vid up. 

The girl on the Hiperfire website rips of a 5 shot string with a .13 gap between shots.

so I went and looked at the girl's split times and she shot and then showed her times on what looked like a cell phone? so...went and looked at the play store for androids,yep they have the IPSC shot timer...and its free! alrighty then....my split times were were good out in the alley....and the split time till the cops came was 10 mins :) Wash and for all you losers that have an iPhone...you can get one for them...Ha

:)

The girl on the Hiperfire website rips of a 5 shot string with a .13 gap between shots.

Average... over the string.  And, she's a sponsored 3-Gunner.  I'd like to see the shots on a timer, check out all the splits, from a normal human being...  <lmao>

Both vids that were on that FB page were sponsored 3-Gunners, and you could definitely hear the rate of fire slow down on that one guy.  That's why I want to look at each split. 

$hit, I'll just buy a Hiperfire 24C competition trigger and run a vid myself.  Right beside a S3G vid.  I'll determine which one can be shot faster by a mere mortal, about as equal as all things can be equal.  I'll run both in the same rifle.

Just got another good paycheck - trigger will be ordered soon.  After I run it, I'll decide whether I'm keeping it and putting it in something, or if it's going to the FS section here.  <dontknow>

I watched another review of the Tac-Con 3.MR trigger and he too had a couple of light primer strikes, but he seems to believe that it was hammer follow rather than light strikes.

Still haven't installed my Tac-Con yet but have already sold my SlideFire stock.

Truthfully, I'm glad to be rid of that ugly bastard.