• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I need a "ghost gun"

beachmaster

In my search for the perfect Ar308, I believe I have finally found where my search ends. I need a "ghost gun". I am sure it will be costly buying so many magazine clips... the hc3r below about cost an arm and a leg, and its 22!

High-Cap-Ruger-Magazine-03_zps826df264.j

I would post a YouTube link to show you the ghost gun, but it wont let me. So you will have to search (anti gun democrats have no idea how guns work)

Edited by beachmaster

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reality, it is supposed to be either a firearm that has no sn, or a firearm that is undetectable to an x ray. But the term seems to be gaining popularity with any firearm that is scarey.

Yuuuuuup! The media is going to latch on to this term like they did with the 'polar vortex' thing! The fuccking idiots we have populating the news media ranks nowadays are either too lazy or to dumb to research anything in the off chance that they might be using a term in the wrong context. If it sounds catchy and makes the story sound better hell, just go ahead and throw it out there!

High heat + high friction = ... plastic springs? I dont think dollar store suction cup guns would work with plastic springs...

Furthermore... how many people have been shot with plastic bullets... and reload using plastic cases?

It is all a way to gain power over the ignorant.

And hey, ignorance is bliss, so the ignorant in America are actually working their very hardest to stay ignorant... and to not work, cant forget that part.

Yep 3d guns are possible and I have some very old 12 ga rounds made of an entire plastic case!post-12857-0-96340100-1390360489_thumb.j

Not sure how components can be housed but anything is becoming possible?! Mine is full of brass or copper primer and case full of steel.. I suppose a snap cap and rock salt would be ghostly but as stated before powder dogs won't be overrated in this 3d era!

Um the technology's been around to 3D print metal parts. The army's been using Optomec 3D laser metal sintering machines to make fully functional engineered replacement parts out of steel, titanium, inconel etc for the M1 Abrams for a while already (yes, I was given a demo of the machine 3-4 years back).

Matter of time before the technology becomes cheap enough for small shops to buy/use and literally "print" metal parts.

http://www.optomec.com/Additive-Manufacturing-Technology/Laser-Additive-Manufacturing

Edited by shibiwan

I know 3d printing is very possible, but the one of the definitions of a ghost gun would be one that was undetectable by xray.

No matter how much technology is involved, metal will always be required somewhere. At least for springs and ammo.

This politician is reffering specifically to %80 builds... which is precisely why I need to do one. Because of people like him.

Criminals dont build their firearms from an %80 receiver. If they even care, they simply scratch serial numbers out. How can politicians be so stupid!?

Actually, if you click the ABC link, it appears the bill is heavily pointed at 3d printed guns. But don't worry, it doesn't stop there. They want to control any way you might build your own gun. It would require you apply for a permit to do so. And meet their new regulations. Cuz, you know...criminals always ask for a permit before they do anything. Heck, I bet they even walk away from the idea when they get denied.

I know 3d printing is very possible, but the one of the definitions of a ghost gun would be one that was undetectable by xray.

No matter how much technology is involved, metal will always be required somewhere. At least for springs and ammo.

This politician is reffering specifically to %80 builds... which is precisely why I need to do one. Because of people like him.

Criminals dont build their firearms from an %80 receiver. If they even care, they simply scratch serial numbers out. How can politicians be so stupid!?

Only guns criminals use with out numbers are the ones who have been filed off. This whole thing is awkward, the guy clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. Even if you ignore the stuff he really fucks up, it's a lot of awkwardness in his speech. like he's never talk to a large group of people, or that he know that it's pure poop pouring out his mouth. Even with out the complete murder of facts and terms he still sounds like a complete fucktard Edited by shepp