• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Check out this Expert Gunhandler...

98Z5V

Here's a guy on a gun range talking about the Police pistol that killed $hitbag In Ferguson...

This guy is awesome - very sharp front site, that you can cut yourself on.  Finger in the trigger guard during the demo.  The list goes on...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3744543444001/a-closer-look-at-the-type-of-gun-used-to-kill-michael-brown/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips

So, if he was chasing Mr. Brown...there would be casings spread all over, not just in one spot. Would probably be the same if he was retreating?

New rule. Police have to number the casings as they load them into the weapon. Then color code the mags. This will allow us to better understand the scene. Sounds crazy, but I bet it would actually help an investigation.

I like how they used left over rubber bullets for ear protection. <dontknow>

I wonder if he knows that woman LEO in the other thread , you know the one with the Turkey leg in her mouth , I believe he is an ex-LEO from DC. Maybe he trained with her . <lmao>  <lmao>

Don't go creating jealously drama on the forum bro.

No body else mentioned the fact that it was loaded when he started. I would have died laughing had it gone off while he was explaining the "semi auto" function. He racks it and dumps the live round that was chambered the whole time...wow.

No body else mentioned the fact that it was loaded when he started. I would have died laughing had it gone off while he was explaining the "semi auto" function. He racks it and dumps the live round that was chambered the whole time...wow.

Yes , he ejected a live round when he charged the weapon for the camera. To give him some credit , the weapon was mostly pointed down range . <dontknow>

To give him some credit , the weapon was mostly pointed down range . <dontknow>

It was mostly pointed downrange - with that great big giant booger-hook of a trigger finger buried in the trigger guard...  <lmao>

(except for that one time that he flagged the reporter...)