• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Trespassing Hunter

Sisco

I have...fresh and steaming.

And no bear visible.

Like wise in BC not cool!

Think sh!t is sh!t I wouldn't wanna be splattered in any of it. Guy got lucky most people wouldn't have been so nice. I've heard of farmers setting traps for snowmobiles that normally end with murder charges

Looks like the is a no trespassing sign right in front of him or posted sign , can read the sign , but assuming thats what it reads . Also see another trail camera on a tree in the back ground . I believe that they have had a lot of problems with " infiltrators " in the past .

We have our share at the Ohio camp in the past , but we have other ways of keeping them out . <thumbsup>

• 1 year later...

Before the time of trail cams we used to just did people hunts.   Got real good at concealment.   In Louisiana POSTED property is just that.   Signs say to stay out, that is just what it means.    I personally have marched many of trespasser to the house and called the law to come and get them.

Wolf

Before the time of trail cams we used to just did people hunts.   Got real good at concealment.   In Louisiana POSTED property is just that.   Signs say to stay out, that is just what it means.    I personally have marched many of trespasser to the house and called the law to come and get them.

Don't trespass in Louisiana. The sign means it. In Texas if you have a fence you don't even need a sign, because the fence is an implied no trespass sign.

Land owners around here take that poop seriously.

Charlie (in NWLA)

Don't trespass in Louisiana. The sign means it. In Texas if you have a fence you don't even need a sign, because the fence is an implied no trespass sign.

Land owners around here take that poop seriously.

Charlie (in NWLA)

The laws go changed some time back.   All you need is a fence now.   Don’t need to put up signs anymore for it to be posted.    Fence means posted, keep out.

Wolf

Edited by Wolfgang1952