• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB 4 20 rd. magpul mags in FDE

Magwa

Fuk those guys they still owe me a flashlight and the cunt that does their customer service she's an idiot!

did you order during the recent streamlight clearance? I grabbed 2. one showed up, the other didn't. I paid with Paypal though and they canceled the transaction. I've been buying from them long enough to know its a 50/50 so I never order anything expensive, and I never get excited about a deal until it hits my mailbox.

Edited by blue109

Fuk those guys they still owe me a flashlight and the cunt that does their customer service she's an idiot!

I had a bad experience with them too. I ordered a very expensive duty holster rig through them. It never arrived, so I ordered it elsewhere. Six months later they start calling me asking, "we need your PayPal info again so we send your holster."

When I asked why it took so long, they said that orders that expensive were made directly through the manufacturer. I told them they should've disclosed that when I ordered and they could keep that expensive holster for the next guy.

I swear that their customer service couldn't sell water to a man on fire.

Lancer it is gents sorry I did not state I needed 5.56 mags My bad but thank you all for your help ... on my way to order... again thanks to you guys ...

on sale

http://www.tacticallink.com/Lancer-L5AWM-20-round-magazine-translucent-clear.html?mc_cid=07992475f5&mc_eid=4ab1f571aa $18.85 (Clear)

http://www.tacticallink.com/Lancer-L5AWM-20-round-magazine.html $15.59 (All other colors)

Well that's what I get for a quick search on my phone while running errands with the family. Should have read that tiny writing a little better.

If you haven't order any yet these look like a decent price.

http://www.laruetactical.com/lancer-l5awm-556-20-round-magazines

Edited by .308LiteHunter

Blue, Robo this was last year. I had ordered two things 5.11 rechargable light and a knife. Knife came, showed light on BO no big deal it was a want not a need. Few month later I order some mags thru PayPal they put the axe to it botech emails me asking for me to email them my CC info I told them no Fing way I'm not unsecurely sending my info, then they call lady wants me again to give her my info over the phone I explain to her no I've had enough issues with fraud cancel my order gimme the sale price and I'll re order thru the page, she started getting rude I started getting pissed off and it ended in me telling her to get fukked. At one point I asked where the hell my light was I thought she said it got cancelled but to this day I still don't know. Their customer service is less than favorable in my eyes.