• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

18" DMR type rifle

unforgiven

Been slow to update new assembly.Aero lower,stock LPK,SSA trigger,BAD selector,LaRue Apeg grip rough texture,A2 stock standard assy.Upper is PSA SSK 15" MI rail,AAC breakout,CHF barrel 1:8,rifle gas,TacOps CH,and Nikon 3X12-42 SF BDC 600 reticle came w/flip up cover and kill flash.I want to thank my brothers Larry,Ron for parts and brother Tom for the enableization <dontknow> on the scope tip,nice glass for the money. <thumbsup> It takes a small heard of enablers to put together a rifle. ^-^

post-12375-0-52578600-1424639887_thumb.j

post-12375-0-65515300-1424639906_thumb.j

Been slow to update new assembly.Aero lower,stock LPK,SSA trigger,BAD selector,LaRue Apeg grip rough texture,A2 stock standard assy.Upper is PSA SSK 15" MI rail,AAC breakout,CHF barrel 1:8,rifle gas,TacOps CH,and Nikon 3X12-42 SF BDC 600 reticle came w/flip up cover and kill flash.I want to thank my brothers Larry,Ron for parts and brother Tom for the enableization <dontknow> on the scope tip,nice glass for the money. <thumbsup> It takes a small heard of enablers to put together a rifle. ^-^

Nice job on the build. The stock looks perfect.