Show me your scatter guns.

babo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry, the abbreviation is popular with the Saiga guys. It refers to converting the gun from the as imported, sporting configuration to the present familiar AK layout. it involves moving the triggerguard and fire control components forward and mounting the pistol grip and butt stock.

• 5 months later...

DSC_2535.jpg

[img width=810 height=542]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/motorwerks/Guns/DSC_2531.jpg

[img width=810 height=542]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/motorwerks/Guns/DSC_2534.jpg

[img width=810 height=542]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/motorwerks/Guns/DSC_2532.jpg

When I got this thing 10 years ago it was you run of the mill 11-87 Since then its received a little love. This poor old girl still has her original barrel and does double duty, between 3 gun a couple times a year and Skeet/trap.

It has a Vang big button safety, Daves metal works magazine funnel and now it also has their charge handle(not in the picture). Its also Remington magazine extension (not in the pictures I think that was tacstar) and a Remington premier trigger spring. I just had the receiver refinished and I cold blued the 26inch barrel. Its one of my favorite guns because it was my first, and i've put the most time in behind it.

• 2 months later...

This is my favorite one, a converted Saiga 12. This is one throws a lot of lead in a short time.  ;)

This is an old pic, I have a different hand guard and broomstick grip on it now. Rifles and shotguns are like motorcycles, there is no limit to what you can add to change their looks, it's just a matter of $$$.

firstconversion.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The Milano is an over under made by Isidoro Rizzini in Italy. They were imported by Savage Arms for a couple years until all import right were sold to another company. The blue circles are choke tube cases. I hunt with my scatterguns and have a Wifey for home protection…. If someone wakes her up in the middle of the night, something’s gonna die…or be verbally belittled to the point they want to die…

Just kidding shes not that bad

• 6 months later...