• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ruh roh eotech

I was planning on keeping it, I just fell into that aimpoint so I don't need it. Plus, I'll be turning about 100% profit on it.

As of a few days ago some of the first guys to return them (about a Month ago) reported eotech said the sights were received and refunds were being processed. Don't think anyone has a check yet

Edited by blue109

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the zero shift isn't a certainty, it's just a possibility. Obviously it took the gov a long time to discover it. Might never happen to you. I think from an ethical standpoint the company is shitty for sending the sights into into combat in regions they knew could affect reliability and covering it up. I'd still keep mine if I didn't find that aimpoint deal but I sure don't feel bad about 86ing it. 

Mine was delivered yesterday. Tic tock

Edited by blue109

From Soldier Systems.net

We’ve received similar reports from multiple sources so we feel comfortable sharing this info regarding refunds for EOTechHolographic Weapon Sights. 

The refunds will be in the form of a check, processing has been outsourced due to so many returns, and the checks will be sent out within the next two weeks. Also, there should be a phone number to deal specifically with return issues. Once we have it, we’ll share.

Baby steps 

Edited by blue109

Welp,.. I'll "Chime In.." I am in the 'burbs of Savannah, Ga. and did send in my xps-2 right after Thanksgiving because I had "Blooming"

and edge fade issues w/ mine..

BTW - No... It does NOT get cold here comparatively, but Hot we do well.!! :)

I received only one email thus far and Eotech does NOT answer phones apparently, so I am at frustration level 10,

but luckily a career with first the U.S. Army then USCG taught me some extra patience...

Besides, in the mean time I went ahead and acquired a new to me, Aimpoint CompM4s and I'll have it Friday. :D

'TROUBLE is... Now my OCD side is flaring and I have to sell my 1st Gen. Eotech 3x magnifier because obviously it will never work

(Read match with..) with an Aimpoint.!! :D Haha!!

- E! -

• 1 month later...