• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Binary trigger system

Toolndie7

Was just introduced to one of these at the range this morning. Never heard of it and thought it was pretty cool. Guy was double tapping steel targets pretty fast. Makes me want to play ?  Under $400 didn't seem too bad considering a plastic slide fire stock is like $300. 

http://franklin-armory.myshopify.com/collections/triggers/products/binary-firing-system-gen-iii-trigger-pack

52 minutes ago, COBrien said:

So, it's a selectable HellFire trigger setup.

I didn't see any mention of Form 4s, Class III, etc. on the webpage. I don't know how this can be NFA compliant...

they got approval. it takes manual intervention to fire each bullet. pulling back the trigger and holding it back - 1 bullet goes out. Releasing the trigger? 1 bullet goes out.

Problem is, if you try to fire them too fast, they screw up as the hammer is trying to fire again while the bolt is in the wrong place

3 hours ago, guruofhotrod said:

And of course as expected, not legal on Kommiefornia!:evil: Doesn't seem too practical but looks like it might be fun to shoot on occasion:thumbup:

No devices that increase the fire rate of the firearm. Technically, not supposed to "bump fire" your guns either..... LAME!

• 5 years later...
On 7/22/2016 at 3:57 PM, blue109 said:

Check out the fostech echo. Same principle, but they seemed to have solved some of the safety and misfire issues of the Franklin 

I read somewheres that the echo will not be compatible with DPMS. Don’t know. Originally the echo was part of my plan. Currently hopefull  about the Franklin. Whoever can give me more practical info on this, please do.