• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Shots fired in your garage!

sketch

.22/.9/.40 tested and .223 forgot about the pressure of the riffle but damn it was a good show! Ill stick to pistol only ? Sound is minimal. I have about 40$ in parts. Got the barrel free? That was hard to find. Cant find any led yet but i dont need anymore? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Flash back....1974...just bought a new airweight .38 snubnose...was living in apartment with roomate...well crap I Needed to shoot the airweight like right now
..so go get me a phone book...go into my roomies bedroom..put the phone book up against the wall....it was summer time and I was wearing shorts...you know how big an apartment bedroom is...not even 10 ft if that from the other wall...I sit down across from the phone book......easy peasy no problem....wait for it.............................. two handed the pistol between my knees my forearms all locked in my knees.....pulled the trigger...loud noise followed by a burning sensation on my inner thigh WTF  ? red welt on inner thigh.......wait for it.........missed the phonebook high....hit a stud ricocheting  off it and came back and hit my thigh.....Whew.........if you thought I learned my lesson...wrong...ask me about my new .41 magnum S&W and my earlobe in 1979       :fullauto:    Wash

29 minutes ago, washguy said:

Flash back....1974...just bought a new airweight .38 snubnose...was living in apartment with roomate...well crap I Needed to shoot the airweight like right now
..so go get me a phone book...go into my roomies bedroom..put the phone book up against the wall....it was summer time and I was wearing shorts...you know how big an apartment bedroom is...not even 10 ft if that from the other wall...I sit down across from the phone book......easy peasy no problem....wait for it.............................. two handed the pistol between my knees my forearms all locked in my knees.....pulled the trigger...loud noise followed by a burning sensation on my inner thigh WTF  ? red welt on inner thigh.......wait for it.........missed the phonebook high....hit a stud ricocheting  off it and came back and hit my thigh.....Whew.........if you thought I learned my lesson...wrong...ask me about my new .41 magnum S&W and my earlobe in 1979       :fullauto:    Wash

Dude your fucking crazy!!!

my buddy runs a scratch and dent motor sports store, it's in an old Tabbacco barn two stories with a lime stone basement. The former owner had an oak stump down there 5' in diameter? We finally shot it out a few years back but he got a new one (building has a freight elevator lol). It's nice in the middle of the winter when you wanna test fire after doing some work 

12 hours ago, shepp said:

Dude your fucking crazy!!!

my buddy runs a scratch and dent motor sports store, it's in an old Tabbacco barn two stories with a lime stone basement. The former owner had an oak stump down there 5' in diameter? We finally shot it out a few years back but he got a new one (building has a freight elevator lol). It's nice in the middle of the winter when you wanna test fire after doing some work 

Oh I forgot the best part, the cop shop is right next to his building lol. Gotta love small towns 

13 minutes ago, slugger43 said:

But there is this consistency here.... buddy's....friend;s place  mom's place,  a trailer,  roomie's apartment.   So there is a protocol to all of this, I guess.

Not seeing MY place, MY apartment, MYroom, MY trailer, etc. etc.     :lmao::laffs:

?????

1 hour ago, slugger43 said:

But there is this consistency here.... buddy's....friend;s place  mom's place,  a trailer,  roomie's apartment.   So there is a protocol to all of this, I guess.

Not seeing MY place, MY apartment, MYroom, MY trailer, etc. etc.     :lmao::laffs:

I aint stoopid...shoot a gun in My bedroom...no way !:laffs:    Wash

I setup up a huge piece of oak in the basement of our old house. 50' long shooting range right there. I used to practice my with my NRA slow fire .22 Ruger Mark II all the time. My wife never complained until I let one go out of my Ruger Super Blackhawk .44mag. She said she didn't know who jumped higher, her or the dog. Damn I miss that Blackhawk.

26 minutes ago, beantown said:

I setup up a huge piece of oak in the basement of our old house. 50' long shooting range right there. I used to practice my with my NRA slow fire .22 Ruger Mark II all the time. My wife never complained until I let one go out of my Ruger Super Blackhawk .44mag. She said she didn't know who jumped higher, her or the dog. Damn I miss that Blackhawk.

:laffs:How long did it take you to clean up the dog squirt?! :lmao: