Jetdoc

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jetdoc said:

The barrel description says the following..................

For use on DPMS/Remington/FA pattern .308 AR rifles with a rifle-length gas system, includes barrel extension.

Do I opt for the DPMS/SR25 nut?

Correct

Need to see what the upper is threaded for - barrel and barrel extension design don't have anything to do with what barrel nut threading is on the upper.

You can easily mount an Armalite barrel in a DPMS rifle, as long as you run an Armalite bolt that matches that barrel extension.  Vice versa, as well.

Upper thread pitch determines what barrel nut you use - Armalite threading and DPMS-based threading are different.

Got it. I'm set on a SLR rail. I contacted them and told them what I have for a receiver and barrel They said the DPMS/SR25 nut. They also told me to ask for the wrench in the order, it'll be FOC and gave me a 10% discount code....Ive placed my order. It'll go in for Cerekote when it arrives. It's almost finished.

45 minutes ago, Jetdoc said:

Got it. I'm set on a SLR rail. I contacted them and told them what I have for a receiver and barrel They said the DPMS/SR25 nut. They also told me to ask for the wrench in the order, it'll be FOC and gave me a 10% discount code....Ive placed my order. It'll go in for Cerekote when it arrives. It's almost finished.

Awesome, man - this thing is gonna be badass.  Hell, it's ALREADY badass! 

You need to get out and shoot with us sometime. We AZ guys don't fuk around with setting up and conducting shoots.  :thumbup:

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Awesome, man - this thing is gonna be badass.  Hell, it's ALREADY badass! 

You need to get out and shoot with us sometime. We AZ guys don't fuk around with setting up and conducting shoots.  :thumbup:

Deal ...I*ll be ready shortly!