• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Magwa's Special Auction

Magwa

***Link to original fundraiser thread***

Ok well looked through what I had made and it was slim pickens being winter time so I took this point out of my own personal collection and it is a dandy it is one of the hardest to make a Clovis Point and it is made by Jim Redfern one of the very best knappers in the world Jim made it for me about 6 years ago it is made out of Gold sheen Obsidian and the picture does not do it justice, so bid big and go for it who ever wins send me your address but pay the money to Robocop, I will send you the point priority shipping.... thanks

Clovis points are only found in North America and were used to hunt Mammoths10 to 13 thousand years ago if this was a original point it would sell for in excess of 50,000 dollars they are very rare and highly sought after this point on the cllectors of reproductions would easily sell for 250 .00 plus.....

IMG_20170221_170227981 [1280x768].jpg

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Ok, I'll bump it to $225.  I'll have to fold a lot more laundry before I can get another gun if I win this.

Why not let me save you the trouble?

$250 to save Doc's dignity and to help Jonathan. Since it seems to be between the Doc and myself, ya'll could pitch in on his bid and give him a better chance, just sayin'.

On 2/22/2017 at 8:36 PM, Matt.Cross said:

Why not let me save you the trouble?

$250 to save Doc's dignity and to help Jonathan. Since it seems to be between the Doc and myself, ya'll could pitch in on his bid and give him a better chance, just sayin'.

I will forgo my dignity a little more for Jonathon and go up to $275. Thanks for looking out for me though.

10 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Ya know what? I will forefeit the purchase and donate a match of a final bid of $300 for Jonathan, if you are game, sir.

I will go for that, if there are no other bids.  I don't want to stop bids before the weekend if there are others willing to go higher and haven't seen the magnificent donation by Magwa. 

I am in for $300 for the point or a total of $300 donation if someone else wants to up the bid. 

1 minute ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I will go for that, if there are no other bids.  I don't want to stop bids before the weekend if there are others willing to go higher and haven't seen the magnificent donation by Magwa. 

I am in for $300 for the point or a total of $300 donation if someone else wants to up the bid. 

Deal. Mark me down for $300 Rob, and PM me an name & address for a money order.