• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sketch's Special Auction

sketch

***Link to original fundraiser***

I want to add to the pot! I listend to you enablers and spent my wad! This is the lower i purchased for lube test.. its an areo ar15. blem. All i see is some minor scratches in the finish. Ill transfer this to a leagel (state and resident) ffl to the highest bidder! Robo and magwa call the shots! 

IMG_5489.JPG

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, sketch said:

I want to add to the pot! I listend to you enablers and spent my wad! This is the lower i purchased for lube test.. its an areo ar15. blem. All i see is some minor scratches in the finish. Ill transfer this to a leagel (state and resident) ffl to the highest bidder! Robo and magwa call the shots! 

IMG_5489.JPG

Well, since you put it that way, I'm in at $300 $50 until the next bid.

Edit: Just to clarify, this was a $300 match to Doc's bid in the original thread, I'll start the bidding for the lower @ $50.

Edited by Matt.Cross

21 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

Well, since you put it that way, I'm in at $300 $50 until the next bid.

Edit: Just to clarify, this was a $300 match to Doc's bid in the original thread, I'll start the bidding for the lower @ $50.

Sorry to add confusion for a good cause! 

Thank you matt!

Thank you robo! 

Cmon guys this is a sweet lower made by a reputibal company! Dont let matt steal your next project for your wife or kids! 

Hell maybe you need a truck gun? Its already alil scratched so it wont hurt to give it some rough love! 

This is for a friend of a friend lets help here in tax return season and make it a point to help out. As a dad with healthy kids i feel the need to help this little man with what i can at the time! If ever this group ever needs help, new and original members we will band togeather and help a brother out! Just look at the many new build threads in the last few months!! 

Bid is at 50$ from matt

Just take a look at what they call a blem fellas! Made here in Tacoma Wa. I get these locally for 110$ and I see this as not a blem.  I bet it gets a scratch during assembly, or some point at the range or transport to and from.

Not trying to beat matt up in the back side (wallet) but this is up for grabs... time is ticking men! 

Did i mention i pay for shipping and transfer on my end! 

IMG_5502.JPG

IMG_5503.JPG

IMG_5504.JPG

42 minutes ago, sketch said:

Just take a look at what they call a blem fellas! Made here in Tacoma Wa. I get these locally for 110$ and I see this as not a blem.  I bet it gets a scratch during assembly, or some point at the range or transport to and from.

Not trying to beat matt up in the back side (wallet) but this is up for grabs... time is ticking men! 

Did i mention i pay for shipping and transfer on my end! 

IMG_5502.JPG

IMG_5503.JPG

IMG_5504.JPG

Mobile 1 will take care of most/all of that

1 hour ago, shepp said:

Mobile 1 will take care of most/all of that

I practically buffed out the light scrathes in the finish with my thumb! There are two that cant be removed but very minor! Shits a sharpy will hide them! 

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I would bid on this, but I have several of these already.  I can say that I paid more for mine than the current bid.  And remember that the proceeds go to a great cause.

^^^ This is what its all about men! We never know how life will change in an instant,  can we be prepared for the worst... i wish that on no one.  we have but one life to live! Lets make it count and make it last! 

Thank you to all the bidders here or at magwas auction! If this is not for you or you live in a state that this is not leagel , but feel the erge to help, contact brother Robo in his original thread

We can hold off on a ammo purchas or two to help a good family!

matt you need a .300 blk just sayin! 

You guys that dont have a .300 blk rifle. This is your chance! There is an over flow of pre assembled uppers on the internet!!