• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm guilty of giving Drew a bunch of crap about ordering things, then forgetting what has been ordered - hence my quoted sig line.  Well, it seems Karma has kicked me straight in the nuts, and it's well deserved - for messing with him in the first place.

Embarrassing moment #2 - I check my mail about once a week.  Last week was kinda abnormal, and I didn't check it.  Much to my surprise, I check tonight, and find a package slip to pick up something from "Defense Sol" - what the hell did I order from them, recently?!  Long story short, I put a rail on order from DSG Arms ("Defense Sol" in USPS Speak, I guess) MONTHS ago.  MONTHS.  Now, in their defense, it's a rail that's not exactly easy to get, and I already passed up on it about 3 months ago.  I missed a call from them that they had some in stock, and I was on a "call list" for it.  It came in, I missed the call, and it went to the next person in line. 

Now, the thing has been sitting at the USPS for the last 12 days, and I didn't catch it until tonight.  Daniel Defense Mk18 RIS II - waiting for me first thing in the morning. 

995201be462927a788c286d14d7163b5_1.jpg

Those of you here that are MIL or LEO - if you haven't registered with DSG Arms for your discount, you're doing yourself a financial disservice.  You'd freak if you know what I got this rail for.  I'm just sayin'.  :o