• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weaponizer, i want a full report on that, i'm taking a hard look at it for my pws. fall is coming and i plan on getting ready to put some rounds down range.

I just got it today ( man that was fast) and mounted it 10 minutes ago, looks good, can't complain for $400, i will play with it tonight ( the Aimpoint that is) and get some pictures up tomorrow...

Whoo Hoo! build party tonite! the mega came in Yesterday along with the burris qd scope mount and a buffer tube.

Ups tracking sez the barrel,stock,geisle<spellin trigger, magpul acs stock,trx battle rail,pimpin chrome bcg group,and the nikon 6x25x50 scope,and gas block are out for delivery......im going trackin myself...i ve had the driver stiff me before on delivering so, im going ups huntin

Geez its this forum's fault for making me buy all this stuff and put all those wimpy 223's and 6.8's in the back of the safe ...shame on you guys! <lmao> Wash

Whoo Hoo! build party tonite! the mega came in Yesterday along with the burris qd scope mount and a buffer tube.

Ups tracking sez the barrel,stock,geisle<spellin trigger, magpul acs stock,trx battle rail,pimpin chrome bcg group,and the nikon 6x25x50 scope,and gas block are out for delivery......im going trackin myself...i ve had the driver stiff me before on delivering so, im going ups hunt

Geez its this forum's fault for making me buy all this stuff and put all those wimpy 223's and 6.8's in the back of the safe ...shame on you guys! <lmao> Wash

<thumbsup>

xps2, LT110 mount, 2 dillo vinyl grenades in white (for tactical vehicle display <thumbsup>), a set of index clips, and two new hearing protectors ( the electric muff style instead of foam plugs.) all from larue tactical. their store is like my kryptonite. also i found my first christmas list item http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetactical/Detail.bok?no=581

Well.. I found some nice cheap rings that are 30MM with inserts that make them 1" (the only extra high 1" rings I could find) I like them so I've got a 2nd set coming.  I got a couple accuwedges........waste of money for me...of course they don't fit a 308 lower at all....and when I tried to put one in the R15 there was no way possible to close the upper. (guess I didn't need it after all)

Still waiting on my new load handle to arrive.