• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!  Just ordered this to mate to my DPMS lower that my 6.8 upper had been on.

DPMS AR-15 Oracle A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 16" Light Contour Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with GlacierGuard Handguard, Single Rail Gas Block, Flash Hider Pre-Ban

Product #: 513528

$377.99

Just arrived,  last few days:  I described the knife already.  Bought some "used wood ammo boxes" from Sportsman's Guide.  The advertising sounded like they might hold a ream of printer paper.  I intended to buy one for factory  ammo and another for reloads.  Managed somehow to buy 4.  They turned out to be about twice as big as I expected.  I bought some wood stain and urethane spar varnish to give them a finish and seal the wood surfaces.  I intend as little effort on the finish as I can manage.  Might try some Tung Oil finish also if I run out of stain/spar varnish.  Solid storage for ammo and gun parts.

Pictures of the ammo boxes at Sportsman's Guide.  I have not ever been able to upload any pictures to AR308 with the software in my computer.  Sometimes I can create Email with photos.  Sometimes not.