• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a U.S. FLC Molle II vest for $6 on EB.. then bought a triple AR mag pouch (holds 6), double 308 mag pouch (holds 4), dbl 9mm pouch, SAW pouch, and a Frag Grenade Pouch..

gearing up for the end.. Lol..

** some of the gear came in today..  :)

SetupA.jpg

^^^ I really like my CMC flat trigger

My shooter mat came in Fri to my surprise it is a Voodoo Tactical mat

Didnt say what it was in the Brownells description plus it was Alot cheaper then what other online retailers had it advertised at with the description saying VooDoo in it.

Padding and the non slip elbow wings works great. 

Didnt even know it was embroidered  untill I unrolled it.

post-769-136297266876_thumb.jpg

Got my 4th of July sale stuff from uncle Armalite, AR10 upper, barrel nut, and the Slash buffer and spring, and some Brownells stuff, i was pacing in the driveway for the UPS guy, he comes like clockwork at 10:30am, an it was after 1 when he came, you know you got the BRD bad when you look up in the sky and are praying for gunparts to come.. <dontknow>

Ordered a couple boxes of Brian Litz's Applied Ballistics 308 175 Tactical Ammo.

My ammo from Southwest hasnt come in yet spoke to them and they

said sorry for the delay we will send an extra box...definitely worth the wait.

My CorBon 155 scenars came in today.

I cant wait to see which one works.

I want to hear something go GONNNNG @ 1000yds

AL

Shat.  One of my favorite places is having an Independence Day (weekend) sale.  They're not open on Saturday, so I can't call them to find out if the sale ends on Monday the 4th, or if it would end on Tuesday the 5th, when they're open again - which would leave me missing the sale. 

I ordered some things I probably shouldn't have tonight, in a paranoid "I'll MISS IT!" fit...  :o

So, here's what happened, and why I made that comment.  Got the transfer done this afternoon, even though other parts came in before this batch.  That weekend was HELL on me...  :o <dontknow>

What I've learned:  It sucks to have to come to grips with the fact that what you purchased qualifies you for "your own group buy..."  :o

July 4th weekend yielded all this:

3 Surplus Ammo & Arms branded stripped lowers (Aero Precision made stuff), all sequentially numbered, plus one Mega billet GTR-3H stripped ambi lower from Dave (branson, here):

4newlowers.jpg

4 more BADASS safety selectors, and some schwag from Roger:

BADASSCombo.jpg

One "most superior" MechArmor TAC OPS 1 sweet-ass charging handle for the .308 AR (seen here with the BCM Large - Thanks, Van!):

MADef308AmbiHandle2.jpg

Painful weekend...  :-[

The really jacked-up part of this whole purchase-frenzy is that I currently have 5 gas tube roll pins in "inventory..."  :o

The stripped lowers won't be stripped for long.  <dontknow>

The Mega billet will be my 300BLK gun - with the Mono upper...  ;D

Im trying to get three suppressors on order but cant seem to connect with Major Malfunction. After this endeavor it will be safe to say I have nothing on order.  3 cans,3 tax stamps,3 transfer fees, A clark custom threaded model 41 barrel and lets not forget attorney fees.

"Will work for gun parts"

Im trying to get three suppressors on order but cant seem to connect with Major Malfunction. After this endeavor it will be safe to say I have nothing on order.  3 cans,3 tax stamps,3 transfer fees, A clark custom threaded model 41 barrel and lets not forget attorney fees.

"Will work for gun parts"

can i rent suppressor time?

Just got in some new glass for Lil blackie......ive got to hit the 6" steel at 500yds on the first pull like my girlfriend did 2 weeks ago.....if I dont hit on the first try ill never hear the end of it......she's been saying ping as she walks by me for the last 2 weeks..wish me luck! <thumbsup>  Wash

IMG_0196.jpg

I've heard good things about the Nikon scopes, and they seem to be more reasonably priced than the competitions offerings  that are the same magnification. Can you tell me what model/power/retical? What are your impressions so far? Oh, and what mount are you using, it looks as though your pretty high off the top of the rail, do you find the cheek weld to be OK?

I've heard good things about the Nikon scopes, and they seem to be more reasonably priced than the competitions offerings  that are the same magnification. Can you tell me what model/power/retical? What are your impressions so far? Oh, and what mount are you using, it looks as though your pretty high off the top of the rail, do you find the cheek weld to be OK?

Hi Jgun    I have three identical nikon 6x18x40 scopes with the mil dot bdc on my two 6.8's and on this 308 . This picture is the new nikon 6x24x50 with the bdc....I havnt shot this new scope yet,but its a monster compared to the others which are nice scopes too. I use the rock river and pepr  burris cantilever mount both pretty much the same mount. I know the scope looks high in the pic,but its a perfect fit. My cheek weld is the ol nose to the charging handle kinda thing...you know old school....lol. I just cant justify a thousand bucks for a leupold.... im very impressed with this new one...its a model 8429. the other two are models 6474 from midway..impressive also. one other neat thing about nikon is their new  ballistic software from their website...its awesome!

Regards    Wash