• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

Sold my DPMS 5.56 upper today.. ordering either a BCM upper or PSA upper to replace it.. still not sure which way to go..    :o

In the face of such decisions it must be encouraged to purchase both for a thorough familiarization. To know is to know

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geeez somebody slap me!    Got a bull dog soft case, and a plano softcase coming . The wilson combat soft case came in today ...its a lil short for me, but heck it was on clearance.....daaaamn im sounding like my ex wife <lmao>  Wash

Timing belt, carburetor rebuild kits, fuel pump kits, points, condensers, water pumps, and lower end seals.

Hell are you working on, brother?!...  <dontknow>  Points ignition in what, man?...

I have just ordered two of these....

... and four of these...

Can't wait!

I've also heard that I have two scopes and my barrel for my build coming in, if SI doesn't start shipping their coated BCGs within two weeks, my build will be completed with a chromed bolt from Fulton Armory. I'm really excited! Once the MA-TEN is together, I've decided to make a .308 mock-up of the Mk12 Mod 0 SPR, hopefully complete with suppressor.

I decided that I can't wait for the FailZero coated bolt to arrive, so I've ordered a Young Mfg chromed BCG for the MA-TEN build. Since my Magpul MIAD is on the same order as my FailZero bolt, I've ordered a CAA UPG16 grip to use in the meantime... Once I get my MIAD, it may or may not go onto the MA-TEN, depending on which one I like better. The wait is really killing me, I'm dying to have my parts so I can get this baby built and take some pics and post specs.

Geez.....ive gone and done it again....I just hope I didnt screw the pooch on this one? I was lucky enough to purchase a 16" blackhole weaponary 308  barrel midlength gas right off Carl's shelf today,but is 16" too short for a 308?  Could it be loud? will it hit steel at 500?  <laughs>  Wash

Let me try to answer this in order;

-No.

-Probably, but the muzzle device you choose can assist in this.

-A 168gr should remain supersonic to 600 meters in a 16" barrel. The rifle will get the bullet out there, hitting anything will depend on you.

I'm pretty sure Survivalshop and Jgun both have 16" .308's

Sheesh  I caught the barrel maker before he sent out the 16" to me...so that deal is not coming....with members help and gf's better judgement I snagged an  18" barrel today along with a few other goodies <thumbsup>  Wash

How did the GF help?  <munch>