• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

just ordered geissele ssa/ssf trigger and troy ind folding ft and rear hk style iron sights with tritium inserts from brownells for incoming mk214 rifle.  <thumbsup> gun show this weekend too, last time got 168 gr fed gmm for 165 a case( 200 rds). damn, uncle sams returns don't as far as they used to.

Let us know in the trigger section what you think of that trigger because that's the one I want also.

Its taken me over a year to decide ,damn.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the trigger. it came as the factory trigger in my larue obr. i like it alot. i think it has a clean break and follow up pulls are much the same. i don't have a way to measure but i would say that it is about the 2.5 lb they claim it to be. i haven't shot my larue as a br but i think the trigger will be fine in that role. as an interesting side fact it's the trigger the ales rep at pws said he uses in that rifle for three gun, which further reinforced my decision. i say buy it,  but i may be a bit impulsive that way. got a new glock 26 at a gunshow today along with 500 rds of 150 gr federal ammo. i never shot any but for 240, well, i said i could be impulsive.

I am waiting on my RRA LAR-8 from Rock River!  They said six weeks, but could take 8 :(  I am not a patient person!!....Anyway since you have mentioned, I have noticed that there is a lot of on line stuff I used to get with no issue that is now on backorder  <dontknow> most of the items on Midway USA are on freaking back order??  WTF!!!

well a few parts in the mail, the rest of the parts to complete my 7.62x39 build

I also last week received a LAR-458 SOCOM, working on loads for it now....

Just put a Pulsar N550 Digisight Night Sight on my POF 6.8....

other than that, keeping me busy for now

Well today was cool. I got both my multi cal reciviers and my SI Gen III upper. This is my first .308 and holding that new upper in my hand that thing is huge compaired to the 556.

I am really loving the SI upper it fits so tight to the lower I didnt think I was going to get the pin through, but I did and I put on the Troy quad rail (FF) and I am lovng it. My 11 yr old ask if he could shoot it when it was done and yes he can. He loves shooting and I try to take him as much as time allows.

Its all coming together and I am so excited. Keep an eye open in the DPMS section for picture updates.

I see I'm not only one frustrated by backorders....big show in Harrisburg Pa.  this weekend..hope to come home with a bag full of Magpul furniture for 2 rifles and 6.5 brass. If I find stuff on backorder I'll buy it and cancel order....Weather breaking around here finally, plus daylight savings equals time and temps to shoot after work...

i would have to keep up dating this everyday to be accurate. right now another.936 gas block, 1 ar15 bolt(BCM) 1 lr-308 bolt.

pmags in both calibers.  12 green followers for ar mags.  it never ends.  then there the stuff that is not weapon related.  spring time planting has already started.

it never ends

correction. no pmags in both colors  5.56 in dark earth 308 only in black

i would have to keep up dating this everyday to be accurate. right now another.936 gas block, 1 ar15 bolt(BCM) 1 lr-308 bolt.

dark earth pmags in both calibers.  12 green followers for ar mags.  it never ends.  then there the stuff that is not weapon related.  spring time planting has already started.

it never ends

Dark Earth in  both calibers? Do they make the .308 dark earth PMag now?  I have  been waiting on them!!!

UPS has box for me somewhere ..maybe today..handguard, endcap, gas tube and 6.5 brass...dropped couple bucks at gun show..PRS stock, miad grip, backup sights, half dozen Pmags big and small in 3 flavors, rail covers,BCM Gunfighter charger....gonna get another PRS next time..this thing is sweet ..

could be wrong on dark earth 308, I have so much stuff for both 308 and 5.56 I can get the confused on orders <dontknow>

checked order  no 308 pmag dark earth those are 5.56 and back ordered.    back orders are the norn now days. 

and I cant keep orders straight between both  calibers. my bad. 

Received a Mernickle holster for a full size 1911 today. It's a clip on IWB and it didn't seem very heavily constructed for a premium holster. However, after wearing it for a couple hours I've changed my opinion. It carries very nicely, is light weight, retains well yet draws easily, and allows easy reholstering because of the metal insert around the opening. Just goes to show you can't tell about holsters until you use them awhile.

Got me a S.E. Vortex flash suppressor out there in the mail somewhere.  Since getting my AR-10 10A4CBNF, I have sort of gotten goofy with ordering this and that.  I'll tell you what, the magazine sale that Armalite has going on right now is definitely a deal maker.

• 1 month later...

9mm boresnake from BassPro (used a giftcard).. Nikon Prostaff 3-9. Burris PEPR Quick Detach mount (OpticsPlanet), EZ Roost Target Clay holders, & Gunvault 200 for my pistol when I fly to TX this fall (hopefully)..

• 2 weeks later...

My 6BR upper, hopefully will have it in a couple weeks. A complete 260 bolt rifle, maybe in a month, brass for it too. And finally my barrel for my Ma-Ten, first part of July. I always say I'm going to finish one project before moving to the next but that never really works. I'll end up buying parts for another build before I finish getting all the parts I need for these.

New seats for the Boat and some lures and some line, but I only told her about the seats - Bass Pro

TOO much stuff from Brownells.......damn them for carrying so much stuff.

BCG from Alpha Shooting Sports (189 bucks for the DPMS)

New barrels from Midway

and some new casings for my grenade launcher from MLR Distributing

a New Nikon 4-12x40 with Mil-Dot from Midway.. (on sale).. to replace the 3-9 listed only 4 posts above this one.. the 3-9 wasn't cutting it.. and the Mil-Dot vs. Nikoplex was a smart choice.. IMHO..

I managed to sell the 1 week old Nikon for only a $17 loss..

Albert

• 2 weeks later...

Well I decided to Desert Camo my DPMS LR-308..

since I may be moving to W Texas in the near future..

I found the Aervoe MARPAT USMC Desert Camo Kit has these colors in it:

Light Coyote camo paint

Urban Tan camo paint

Light Tan camo paint

Highland camo paint

and on Brownells site this color was mentioned as being good by some buyers:

Field Drab camo paint (also by Aervoe)..

I ordered all 5 colors for $30 and $13 shipping from DSG..

I also ordered a new Hogue 'Ghille Tan' AR grip to go with it..

should be pretty sweet when I'm done..

P.S. I got the Nikon 4-12x40 with Mil-Dot in.. so I will be sighting that in this Saturday in the AM..  :)

Well I decided to Desert Camo my DPMS LR-308..

since I may be moving to W Texas in the near future..

I found the Aervoe MARPAT USMC Desert Camo Kit has these colors in it:

Light Coyote camo paint

Urban Tan camo paint

Light Tan camo paint

Highland camo paint

and on Brownells site this color was mentioned as being good by some buyers:

Field Drab camo paint (also by Aervoe)..

I ordered all 5 colors for $30 and $13 shipping from DSG..

I also ordered a new Hogue 'Ghille Tan' AR grip to go with it..

should be pretty sweet when I'm done..

P.S. I got the Nikon 4-12x40 with Mil-Dot in.. so I will be sighting that in this Saturday in the AM..  :)

I gotta put in my 2 cents here, Try the Aluma-Hyde II at Brownells. I have been using it on Mags, Uppers, Lowers, FFT's, Gas tubes, BCG's and anything else the customers want colored. It stands up to rough use and wear.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=1117/Product/ALUMA_HYDE_reg__II

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered the SD 3gun trigger based on the recommendation of 98Z5V, so I have high expectations for it.

You are gonna LOVE that trigger, man.  <thumbsup>  I look forward to your impressions of it. 

Based on your extremely positive reports on it, I'm expecting to be impressed. It's actually for the dedicated lower I'm assembling for my 300BLK build. as soon as I have the trigger and some new loads made up to test I'll get back out to try it and will report my experience.