• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

Luckily I spent about 6 months gathering Colt magazines from Brownells. They were not cheap but they are good and I have enough.

I'm seeing that now.  I'm set on mags for the dedicated .45 lower, but need to start gathering the Colt SMG mags up.  Pricey bastards.  :o

This edit is to note that Tom is responsible for the 1,000th response to this thread. I hereby dub him Supreme Commander of The 308 AR Enablers.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OA quit selling directly, and only through distributors - unless you're local.  You can still walk in, and purchase at the storefront.  I'll see if I still know anybody up there that can walk in for you.  <thumbsup>

I didn't know I needed the Colt mags until I fell into this lower...  :o  I've found some, but they're some coin.  I'll be picking up a handful of them on Friday. 

Been waiting since Dec for a Model 1 Sales 762x39 pistol upper, have some lr 308 mags that are taking a little too long to get here also. Don't really care if any of it arrives since I have some mags for the LR308 and I bought a Krink Pistol. Just got an email from AIM saying the 545x39 upper I was interested in became available, went to the site and sold out again.

Yeah but I heard they are taking their stock and selling it at gun shows for more money before they fill their orders. If it is true that suks.

Not sure if thats true or not as it's been the rumor for years. In 2008 they were the first ones to repeatedly get parts in my hands despite the rumors.

10 Uzi mags for the 9mm (new surplus), along with some AR15 lower small parts.  Pistol receiver extension and cover.

Building this 9mm right now is a giant pain in the ass.  Making calls Monday about barrels and BCGs.  Some places look in stock on barrels, and calling might not be the right thing to do right now, but I'm calling before I order.  On the BCGs, it'll be calling about when they think they'll get them in stock.

Saw a 9mm BCG go for a starting bid of $299, ending with over $600, on GB - they can keep that poop.