• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a email today saying my order has shipped. Well for the life of me I can not figure out what I ordered <laughs> I tried to log in on the site and it would not let me????

I have been ordering things right and left so it will be interesting to see what I get <munch>

had this happen last week. gf says you got a box, i was like i did from where? she says brownells??? i get home and im like WTF did they send me???? turns out i didnt cancel my BO right and i now have 2 more 7 round clips for my XDS

:laughing4:

welcome to that club!

Drew is the President of that club - just ask him about it...  <laughs> <lmao>

had this happen last week. gf says you got a box, i was like i did from where? she says brownells??? i get home and im like WTF did they send me???? turns out i didnt cancel my BO right and i now have 2 more 7 round clips for my XDS

That's not a bad situation to be in, brother, all things considered.  <thumbsup>

Now that I have verified parts shipped, I have several back  orders I need to cancel Monday. I'm on the back order list at Brownells for pmags... that one stays.  ;D

<thumbsup> Just got my UPS tracking number for my barrel, BCG, gas block, tube, and comp for my 6.8 from BIson Armory.  I know this is for 308 but just a little excited.  MY BCM upper is jumping for joy at being finished soon.

Just last week I got my 308 upper from Fulton Armory.  Had to wait since the first part of November but it is a beauty and fits my CMMG lower perfectly.

Hope I get to shoot it before someone says I cant have it anymore...