• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

Will do.

I'm looking at a trigger kit from Powder River Precision for the XDm.

Any input on that one?

Beaucoup easy!  And the kit does away with the PIA part Tom was complaining about on that Springer kit.

Reduced the takeup by a huge margin, very little over travel as the trigger has the stop moulded into it.

I'm thinking about getting another trigger-only from them, w/o the lightened springs, for the carry guns.

Jon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beaucoup easy!  And the kit does away with the PIA part Tom was complaining about on that Springer kit.

Reduced the takeup by a huge margin, very little over travel as the trigger has the stop moulded into it.

I'm thinking about getting another trigger-only from them, w/o the lightened springs, for the carry guns.

Jon

Thanks.

Received a surprise package from the Ruger online store. 10, 10 round 10/22 magazines showed up. My Magpul ACS-L also arrived as did my BAD CASS. Impact Guns also owes my 10 of the transparent 10/22 magazines. I ordered 5 9mm AR15 10 round magazines to see if they are easily convertible to standard capacity. Ordered a 25 round AR10 magazine, BlackHawk Warrior Wear Black Ops Boots. Waiting on my FDE MOE+ Grip from Bravo Company, AR10 Extension Tube from VLTOR. Waiting of a few BX-25's from Ruger and the MI AR10 quadrail from Midway.

April's gun money is already gone.

PRI.  Damn them.  They got more of my money tonight... 

i hate you. PRI is out of my league...but if you ever get tired of your SPR clone, im first in line for the handguard :)

damn you guys...just ordered the DPMS upper from brownies, as well as a 20rd lancer to go with the 5 30round lancers i got last week. also have a vice block, new 308 bolt, 16 USGI mags, 2 adams arms low pro flash hiders, and 6 tangodown mags in flight. damn tax return!

i hate you. PRI is out of my league...but if you ever get tired of your SPR clone, im first in line for the handguard :)

damn you guys...just ordered the DPMS upper from brownies, as well as a 20rd lancer to go with the 5 30round lancers i got last week. also have a vice block, new 308 bolt, 16 USGI mags, 2 adams arms low pro flash hiders, and 6 tangodown mags in flight. damn tax return!

<lmao>  <lmao>  <lmao>