• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Production Pot IV: Large, deep pot holds approximately 10 pounds of lead.  :banana: Melt time is less than 20 minutes. Pour spout up front where it belongs so you can see what you're doing. Infinite heat control. Uses only 500 watts of power during heat-up and a lot less to maintain temperature. Large, stable base for safety. 4" of clearance under the spout is high enough to accept all brands of bullet molds  :auto: and most sinker molds. Melter is capable of reaching 900 degrees Fahrenheit.  :sniper:

post-1944-13629728792_thumb.jpg

Find a plumber and get some lead. <thumbsup>  Little bigger you could do a turkey <lmao> <laughs>

That's a great idea. Lead is too expensive. Then again it is all about where you look.  I had to find this at a fishing supply store just to get a better price, plus they gave me FREE shipping. All the firearm places were charging a lot more and wanted top dollar for shipping. Right now the industry has Barry jacking  :strokin: up demand and prices. At least with this I can make my own buckshot, slugs and bullets. I already have my 00 buckshot mold from http://www.buckshotmold.com/ and it looks to be a good one.  <thumbsup> Other sizes can come later. Next up will be a slug mold. There are several makes and models and it is hard to decide which one. I have an idea which one but not 100% sure. This is all so I can keep my Mossberg 930 fed, and it can eat!  :hunter: Thankfully I ordered my magazine tube extension from Nordic Components before the Intuit merchant services / Chase foul up. Gives that "Chase freedom" commercial an entirely different meaning.  :cookoo:

Find a plumber and get some lead. <thumbsup>  Little bigger you could do a turkey <lmao> <laughs>

I have melted down stripped carburetors and VW engine blocks for aluminum. I'll bet a car yard would give you a sweet deal on a cracked, or otherwise irreparable, alum wheel too.

I have melted down stripped carburetors and VW engine blocks for aluminum. I'll bet a car yard would give you a sweet deal on a cracked, or otherwise irreparable, alum wheel too.

I must be missing something. Why do I want aluminum? That is a lightweight alloy and I need lead to make buckshot / slugs / bullets.  <dontknow>

I must be missing something. Why do I want aluminum? That is a lightweight alloy and I need lead to make buckshot / slugs / bullets.  <dontknow>

Haha, fuck! I just woke up and got all excited about casting. Then I just took off in a sleepy haze and started typing. I actually completely forgot about the bullet part, and started thinking about casting parts.

The rest of the parts for my light weight 10/22 are on order. Everything is from KIDD except the stock and magazines.

I really need some Bx-25's if anyone sees them available

trigger unit : single stage black with silver blade and silver release

trigger pull weight: single stage 1.5lbs

magazine release lever: speed (long) - 20.00

barrel option : 16.5" Lightweight Black .870" thread & cap - 105.00

bolt color & finish: black matte  - 125.00

cocking assembly handle color: black  - 35.95

buffer: add buffer - 5.95

receiver pins: add receiver pin kit - 29.95

Ended up getting a tactical industries band one, hadn't heard of them before but the reviews looked good and it come with a one year warrenty. Couldn't find a CMMG anywhere but a few over priced ones on fleabay

i have yet to shoot it, but i got this yesterday. just before i ordered it fleabay put in there high cap mag ban. well this kit came with a 27 round mag and they suspended the seller becuase of this. honestly id never buy anything like this off ebay, but they were factory direct sellers, and this was the only place i could find one. i went to check my shipping status on flebay and there was no auction info i couldnt contact the seller nothing. i checked out their web site because i had never heard of them, have thankfully remembered this. i contacted them via that and they kept in contact with me up untilll i got me kit. very happy with they way they do business