• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

I have a Accu-Shot Atlas Bipod with ADM 170-S Lever (BT-10-LW17) and Magpul PRS 308 stock on backorder. I also have a Seekins Precision stripped lower on backorder but God only know when that little bastard will be available. I have Troy Ind. tritium iron sights in route after 5-6 wks of waiting. I have 2 sets of mag release assemblies from FA also coming after I accidently broke the previously installed one.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have one of those mounts on the way soon, for something else. Nice, man. [img=http://forum.308ar.com/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif]
http://www.mountsplus.com/AR-15_Accessories/AR-15_Scope_Rings/AS-BT10-LW17.html

Mounts Plus had them with a coupon code a bit cheaper than all that I found. However, their stuff is often out of stock and they don't tell you that until after the order. Atlas seems like a really good product but I have no hands on experience with them yet. I like the option to change out the leg bases too but that's even more $$$.

I could have had the PRS stock by now for $245 but opted for the backorder from Arms Unlimited who had the cheapest price on it hands down than anyone else...$200.

Edited by jrtmasp

Have several orders at ASC mags for a couple of months on a couple and only received one order..

Saw one of the other orders with a charge pending but it never went through.

It is like going on a constant scavanger hunt, I actually get wood when I order something and it gets shipped.

Will do.

I'm looking at a trigger kit from Powder River Precision for the XDm.

Any input on that one?

No experience installing one, and limited experience shooting one - I shot Jon's XDm with that trigger.  Shot damn nice, too!

I went with the SP kit in mine, because it's the XD45 w/ thumb safety - PRP offered nothing for it, and SP were the only ones that did - it's almost a 2-stage trigger, and is damn nice.

Oh man, that XDm is one fine shooting pistol. And pretty, like Terry Bradshaw!

And 19+1. Ooooooooooo Ahhhhhhhhhh.  :D

Yeah it is!  And the XDs45 compact is REAL SWEET!  Especially with the 7-rd mag in it!   One of those is damn near perfection.  I'm just sayin'...  popcorn.gif 

I think I'd sell my sister for one of those. :D

Does Drew own any Xds?

I don't think he does did.  I think I'll send him an XD45 mag.  You know, just in case.  thumbup.gif

I think he might already be looking - or firing up the card.

I think my next XD45 will be this one:

SP-XD9162HCSP06lg.jpg

That's only if I can resist the XDs45...  popcorn.gif