• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

Jon, La Casita closed, Cafe Ole closed, My Place opening at 5, Landmark Cafe opening at 6. I'd give the nod to My Place for massive variety.  Down Fry, past 7th, and it's on the left, directly after Oil Can Henry's.  <thumbsup>

Copy.

East on Fry, past 7th, and it's on the North side, a little ways past Red's.

I'll text when I jet.

Jon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, I am just going to buy some, but that was going to be my first option with an overnight shipping on the tacos!

I ship fresh 4-ingredient tortillas (still uncomfortably HOT off the griddle!) to Kentucky, priority mail.  Gets there in 2 days, tortillas still stretch.

Jon

RCBS Rockchucker Master kit, .308 dies and shellholders, .223 dies and shellholders. Got my barrel today, some tools and assembly required. ::)

RCBS .308 caliber shellholder is the same one for .45 ACP, too.  <thumbsup> ;D

I have ran into something like this.^^^ I ordered projectiles on the 31st of Dec. from Midwayusa, and received a tracking # for the order. All was going well until thursday when I checked on the progress, UPS site said late trailer w/ EXCEPTION in a yellow header. The tracking has been like this for three days now. <dontknow> I will have to call UPS tomorrow. >:(

All was going well until thursday when I checked on the progress, UPS site said late trailer w/ EXCEPTION in a yellow header.

Same thing they did to me a couple weeks ago - sitting on a train loading dock in Baltimore for 3 days.  EXCEPTION:  Late Train...

I grabbed 2 non-windowed packs (10 each pack), and also threw 10 black Gen 3 Pmag 20s in the order, at $10.45 each.

My 10 x Pmag 20s made it in at DSG - they're being held for the rest of the order.  I'll let you guys know as soon as the 2 x 10-pack of 30s gets updated.  Those that jumped on that deal, yours should ship shortly after mine do.  <thumbsup>