• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ss, you'll love that barrel twist, with some good 68~69 gr match bullets.  16" midlength is a very soft shooter, and that's a very accurate setup.  <thumbsup>

I have 3 x 1:8 twist setups, and all are fantastic.  One 20", one 18" and one 16", all stainless, and all Wylde chambers.  They shoots the lights out.  ;D

I have one of his 300BLK barrels in almost the same configuration ,except a carbine gas system & its a real good shooter with all bullets .

DSG Arms is still having the Holiday Mag pack sale - I'd suggest hitting it up.

10 Gen 2 MOE non-windowed black Pmag 30s, and a free patch = $100.00

10 Gen 2 MOE windowed black Pmag 30s, and a free patch = $125.00

The mags ARE out of stock right now, they ARE accepting backorders, and they DO expect the next shipment within a couple weeks.  The "MOE" designation means that they're the Gen 2 upgraded mags, but just don't come with dust covers.

I grabbed 2 non-windowed packs (10 each pack), and also threw 10 black Gen 3 Pmag 20s in the order, at $10.45 each.

Go get 'em!  ;D <thumbsup>

P.S.  The sale ends at midnight, 31 Dec...  Tomorrow night.

Original Pmgs (Gen 1) - wouldn't drop free from all lowers, but made to specs.  Tolerance stacking amongst manufacturers, primarily. Includes the dust cover.

Pmag, Revision M - thinner at the tops, so they'll drop free from out of spec lowers, or close to spec lowers. Included the dust cover.

Pmag E-Mag - smooth bodied, sightly changed to function with all European-spec weapons, including the HK 416. Includes dust cover.

Pmag, Gen 3 - revised again, so they'll function in HK 416 rifles, Marine Corps IAR, and all Euro-spec weapons, as well as all AR weapons here.  Thinner profile at the bottom now, for stacking in mag pouches. "Over-insertion stop" on the back of the mag. Includes dust cover.

Now, "Gen 2 MOE magazine" - this is the older Revision M mag.  The first upgrade.  It's what gets sent to rifle manufacturers that spec MagPul parts on their rifles, and now that it's the Gen 2, it doesn't include the dust cover.  When you buy a Gen 2, no dust cover, but you're getting the Revision M mag.

Original Pmgs (Gen 1) - wouldn't drop free from all lowers, but made to specs.  Tolerance stacking amongst manufacturers, primarily. Includes the dust cover.

Pmag, Revision M - thinner at the tops, so they'll drop free from out of spec lowers, or close to spec lowers. Included the dust cover.

Pmag E-Mag - smooth bodied, sightly changed to function with all European-spec weapons, including the HK 416. Includes dust cover.

Pmag, Gen 3 - revised again, so they'll function in HK 416 rifles, Marine Corps IAR, and all Euro-spec weapons, as well as all AR weapons here.  Thinner profile at the bottom now, for stacking in mag pouches. "Over-insertion stop" on the back of the mag. Includes dust cover.

Now, "Gen 2 MOE magazine" - this is the older Revision M mag.  The first upgrade.  It's what gets sent to rifle manufacturers that spec MagPul parts on their rifles, and now that it's the Gen 2, it doesn't include the dust cover.  When you buy a Gen 2, no dust cover, but you're getting the Revision M mag.

<thumbsup>

Thanks Bro!

Where's breakfast New Year's?

Jon

Either them, or Cafe Ole, or another called "My Place."  Afterwards, we can head back up Hwy 90, when you're on the way out of town, hit the hills after the BP Checkpoint, and blow up some Tannerite.  <thumbsup>

Jon, La Casita closed, Cafe Ole closed, My Place opening at 5, Landmark Cafe opening at 6. I'd give the nod to My Place for massive variety.  Down Fry, past 7th, and it's on the left, directly after Oil Can Henry's.  <thumbsup>