• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Primary Arm Micro Red Dot (w/ removable base)

-Seekins Absolute Co-Witness base

-x3 long eye relief magnifier

-ADM swing away mount

Not a bad deal!

Those things are AWESOME!! 

They make your rifle more deadly and accurate, even when you clinch it between your butt-cheeks shooting over the back of your head!

The BM Co. Police Chief said so!

Jon

Picked up two more Accurate Mag steel 10-rd 308 mags for the bolt guns.  Bought them from an auction site for $80.99 each.

Not bad, considering full MSRP from Accurate Mag is $70, and the Ruger full MSRP is $74.99.  It is what it is, right now.

Sadly, the Ruger version was going for Low $50-ish at retailers, prior to the horse poopy.  Google "Ruger 90353" to see some of the silliness... 

Ordered a Magpul ACS-L butt.

The Magpul ACS has driven me nuts. The stock is so close to perfect (save for the UBR that is beyond my budget), yet the bloated width of the battery compartments killed it for me.

The other day I was snooping around on Magpul's website, trying to find out if the new .308 mag would be offered in multiple colors and thought I'd take a peak at the grips, forends and butts to see if there was anything new I hadn't seen. I noticed 2 different ACS stocks. I investigated and learned that the ACS-L is EXACTLY what I had been wishing they'd do with the ACS. I immediately went over to amazon.com to see if they had one. They not only had it in the color I wanted (OD Green) but for over $20 less then the regular ACS and free shipping! Needless to say, I ordered it IMMEDIATELY!

I probably would have ordered it from Midway or Brownells, but Amazon.com also had a couple other things I needed that midway and brownells didn't and it would have been financially tough to order them all separately, spending up to $30 on shipping alone.

Hot damn! Goth the email today from BDS tactical. The 2 chest-rigs I ordered before Xmas (1 for me, 1 for my son) are on thier way.

Only downside. I'm not at home. I'm in F-ing Connecticut (no offense Drew). So I won't be there when the big brown truck drops them off next monday. I guess I'll have a friend swing by and get them off my porch until I get back.

Finally have a Geissele Hi-Speed trigger on the way.  The Service is the "heavy" trigger pull, that meets the 4.5# minimum for NRA and CMP competitions.  The Match has an adjustable total pull weight of 1.8# to 3.4#.  I went with the one in the middle - the DMR.  It has a total pull adjustability of 2.8# to 5.1#. 

I've been waiting to get one of these, to compare a BUNCH of triggers.  This trigger will go into the Mk12 Mod 0, 5.56 rifle. 

Yep. Ordered another Raptor handle/Bad-Ass lever combo. But this time with the 308 charging handle. I'll tell you what. Roger is definitely on his game. I ordered them late last night, and got the email this morning that they had shipped. Talk about some quick turn-around.

Yeah, the Raptor handle is bigger than a standard, charging handle. Has a good feel to it. At least on the Daniels M4 that I put it on. I'm guessing that the 308 version will have the same feel to it. I haven't tried the BCM yet. I run PRI gas-busters on the rest of my AR-10's.