• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya looking forward to getting it so far the way things are working every part I need to finish my build will be done towards the end of April . if everybody holds true to the lead time.

Ordered it with the ain't glare caps and a switchview on the magnification.  the scope is in MOA

Just bought a Winchester 1200 12 ga. with an 18" bbl. on Gun Broker for $200. Oldie but a goodie! It's going to be my home defense gun. I've already got a Remington 1100, but it's set up for 3 Gun matches and would be a little unwieldy in the house (26" bbl. and 9 rnd magazine).

Kies matched set from JoeBob. Waiting for my dang FFL to pick up at FedEx

Hogan H-308 lower and 5 pmags for Saturday

BHW 18" 308 barrel (standard with mid-length gas), gas tube, apex handguard for tomorrow.

It's the backorder that is making me sad right now.  Too much to list.

You fckuen pushers!!  <lmao>

Jon

poop - wait 'til I get you in a 9 or .45, brother.  Those little bastards are VERY hard to put together right now.

I've got the barrel coming in next week sometime, stripped upper and small parts coming in on Monday (two different shipments), mags coming in with other small parts (completely different shipment), and back-up sights and a suppressor mount coming from Primary Arms. 

I still can't find a BCG available, but am tracking some on GB, for $350.  I don't want to do that, but I will if I have to.  I nailed the barrel on GB, and as luck would have it, Brownell's got 9mm barrels in stock the very next day...  :(