• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received an e-mail today at 2am from Rainier Arms saying they had Mega Maten ambidextrous upper/lower set in stock,

Thought I was dreaming, but I wasn't I was able to order the ambidextrous upper and lower set.

Can't wait for it to get here

Edited by mark1958

XDs45 parts from Powder River Precision.  Extended mag release, extended grip safety, trigger spring kit.

You will definitely like Powder River's stuff, they worked on an XD of mine and all I could say was WOW when I got it back, NICE work! Enjoy!

So, Tom talked me into a Millet 1-4x with a free mount. Needed something to throw on top of the AR before the AZ trip. While I was in there I ordered some targets, a seekins sling rail attachment and a crush washer. Hope they show up soon.

Amen to that my brother, on the BAD parts.

Thanks for the vote of confidence on the SBR. That form1 was sent at the same time as the one for the AR-10 SBR. And as soon as I get the paperwork from the feds, both of those bad boys are gettin assembled the next day probably.

I'll even take that as a compliment.....being compared to Tom that is. <lmao>

Amen to that my brother, on the BAD parts.

Thanks for the vote of confidence on the SBR. That form1 was sent at the same time as the one for the AR-10 SBR. And as soon as I get the paperwork from the feds, both of those bad boys are gettin assembled the next day probably.

I'll even take that as a compliment.....being compared to Tom that is. <lmao>

It is, my good man! I NEED a bigger safe, then I can continue….Shhhh , the wife might hear!  :bat:  :blahblah:  :help:

My money is definitely on Rsquared, no offense to Easy, but R is close to Tom in armory stature!

my money is on him too :D I still have to iron out my trust, wait for the lower to ship, sell some bodily organs for spending cash, etc ;)

That's a big negative there ghost-rider. The barrel is a keeper.

I catually origianlly planned on a AAC 9" for the 300 BLK. But those puppies have completely evaporated. I just saw this Noveske barrel last night. Pondered that all through the day, and decided to roll with that one. 1, because it's available....and 2 because I like Noveske parts. They make nice stuff (in my opinion). It's a 12" Noveske barrel that I've got for the AR-10 SBR.

Still need to decide on a handguard for the 300 BLK. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................................

what i'd like to get on mine is a PRI Delta at barrel length (whatever length I end up with), practicality of budget may change that.

Yeah, both of my builds are gonna have just the muzzle device sticking outta the rail (the MK18 look). Already have the rail for the 10 (Edge actually found it for me....always grateful my man)......just gotta find one with the right "look" for the 300 BLK.

Yeah, both of my builds are gonna have just the muzzle device sticking outta the rail (the MK18 look). Already have the rail for the 10 (Edge actually found it for me....always grateful my man)......just gotta find one with the right "look" for the 300 BLK.

totally understand that, my lower is coming with custom laser etching on it

46611_10151528555346855_1944043339_n.jpg

so the whole thing is going to hunt for a particular look

for laughs, i'll explain it. Its an icon for a "power" in a video game, Bioshock Infinite. its called "Muder of Crows". The basic description ""MURDER OF CROWS: Stun and damage your enemies with a thousand needling beaks." seemed fitting for a 300 blackout sbr :)