• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Springfield XD-E

shepp

On 4/28/2017 at 5:11 PM, Robocop1051 said:

It looks like Springfield Armory and RRA are going to have some explaining to do. This might have a little bit of an influence on the sales of the new XDe

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/04/john-boch/springfield-armory-rock-river-arms-trade-opposition-to-illinois-ffl-licensing-scheme-for-carve-out/

That's to bad...I was interested in the XDe...not anymore  :nutkick:

And what about RRA? Any back peddling there?  Or are they sticking to their self-serving position on the bill?

I will be forced to give up my dream of a RR 1911 whenever they start making them if they don't realize the error of their ways.

Edited by Armed Eye Doc

5 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

And what about RRA? Any back peddling there?  Or are they sticking to their self-serving position on the bill?

I will be forced to give up my dream of a RR 1911 whenever they start making them if they don't realize the error of their ways.

Idk I don't follow them on social media. I know both companies caught shit at the NRA event this weekend and I'm seeing lots of hate on Instagram (it's the only social media I use) mac from military arms posted up last night agains SA 

IMG_6604.PNG

49 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Here is RRA response.  They basically put the blame on the trade organization.  It looks very similar to Springfield's.

RRA_Stmt17.pdfRRA_Stmt17.pdf

Edited by Armed Eye Doc