• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sig Forum

survivalshop

I tried to join the Sig Forum & it read that they don't accept Gmail accounts as a proper email account , something about they don't like free email accounts , WTF , I've never had an account I had to pay for , is there such a thing ? I emailed them a couple of days ago about it & have not received an answer yet .

A side note , I won't lose any sleep if I don't get to join !:laffs:

10 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

I tried to join the Sig Forum & it read that they don't accept Gmail accounts as a proper email account , something about they don't like free email accounts , WTF , I've never had an account I had to pay for , is there such a thing ? I emailed them a couple of days ago about it & have not received an answer yet .

Lookup Sig Talk, a much friendlier forum with lots of people real knowledgeable on Sigs, my hotmail account worked fine for them!

2 hours ago, survivalshop said:

There are pay sites suppose to be more secure my dads got one idk why but that's his deal not mine

5 hours ago, Rsquared said:

I tried the AAC forum one time when I first got into suppressors. Screw that. This is the only one I'm involved in. Besides......my brothers are here.

This is the only one I'm really involved in & the Sig Talk forum is because I know very little about Sig Pistols , except for their reputation . Which has always been at the top of reliability & service through out the World .  After reading some of the comments of hate on those forums about the Upgrade of the P320"s , even here , its way over blown .

They always seemed to be out of my price range , now I have two , both in one month , I figured , you only live once & you can't take it with you , so I gave myself an early Birthday Present .:thumbup:

On 8/16/2017 at 6:00 PM, shepp said:

There are pay sites suppose to be more secure my dads got one idk why but that's his deal not mine

Maybe a pay email address is like the one I got from my DSL internet provider, only way we have out here in the boonies.  The local telephone company hooks you up and adds it to your landline phone bill.

I never have owned a Sig, nor a Glock but wish I had bought a .40 Sig instead of the EAA Witness. I like the CZ pistols but the Witness has poor QC in Italy where they are made.

Edited by mrmackc

On 8/16/2017 at 1:55 PM, survivalshop said:

I tried to join the Sig Forum & it read that they don't accept Gmail accounts as a proper email account , something about they don't like free email accounts , WTF ,

ARFcom used to be like that. Couldn't join way back in the day-ish, like 2006, unless I used my home-issued service-providered bullshiit email account - that I'd never use for anything.  It's not uncommon, but it's WAY out of place in today's age, when fuckers aren't on anything but a phone... 

Glad you found that they suck, for that policy, and moved on to another place that doesn't have those bullshiit rules.  Those places just need to let themselves move into oblivion, and they will, through attrition...  :thumbup:

On 8/19/2017 at 8:03 PM, Sisco said:

I ran into that with the Sig Forum as well but as I sold my Sig I didn't lose much sleep over it. I am a member of the M14 forum, but don't participate much. Just take advantage of their really good disassembly videos.  308AR is home. 

I am right with you on the M14 forum.  And here on 308AR, feels like home

9 hours ago, mrmackc said:

I am right with you on the M14 forum.  And here on 308AR, feels like home

I left that place a while ago. Bunch of rude, self-patronizing fools in a mutual admiration society. Disagree with any of their "chosen" people or doctrines and they set upon you like white on rice. Screw them.

This place is much cooler.