• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

NEW CONTEST - Eat the Canned Chicken...

98Z5V

Angel Had to get an effin shot in the left eye today...so not feeling real chipper...took some pics before Docs this morning

ill post up tomorrow...16" medium contour shoots sub moa you wanting just barrel  or barrel with the comp or even the handguard....its a YHM Todd Jarrett....you need gas tube gas block?......think on it ill post pics tomorreow cant seet tonite...lol....the barrel like 80 bills? its got a sweet muzzle comp from ARP its a shorty.....ill part it out how ever you want or if you don't want any no worries its a shooter for me....selling just gives me more opportunity to take a loss and build again :laffs:   Wash

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, washguy said:

Angel Had to get an effin shot in the left eye today...so not feeling real chipper...took some pics before Docs this morning

ill post up tomorrow...16" medium contour shoots sub moa you wanting just barrel  or barrel with the comp or even the handguard....its a YHM Todd Jarrett....you need gas tube gas block?......think on it ill post pics tomorreow cant seet tonite...lol....the barrel like 80 bills? its got a sweet muzzle comp from ARP its a shorty.....ill part it out how ever you want or if you don't want any no worries its a shooter for me....selling just gives me more opportunity to take a loss and build again :laffs:   Wash

Avastin, Lucentis or Eylea?

For sure the barrel, block, and tube, I gotta see if I have the cash for the comp and handguard. 

I know for sure I got a five dollar bill, unless my wife took it...

My current handguard is pretty shitty, I was even considering and A2 type forend with a front sight gas block.

image.jpg

Edited by AngelDeVille

Well heres some not so great pics lol....really is a nice piece.....shoots great....pistol length gas....arp shorty brake... todd Jarrett 12.3 something length rail  ....front cover piece for rail/barrel...16" barrel....forgot whether it has adj gas block...don't think it does...shoots everything ...never tried sub .....you can have whatever you want besides the barrel if you want....or nothing at all....no worries... but ive got to charge shipping ought to be 20 bills?    barrel 80 ...... 130 yhm todd jarret  20 for front cover....20 arp shorty brake...20 for gas block and tube no matter whether its adjustable under there or not.... so total is  290 using 20 shipping for everything....barrel only ought to be bout 90 bills shipped?      :fullauto:    Wash

chicken lickin 300 002.JPG

chicken lickin 300 001.JPG

chicken lickin 300 009.JPG

chicken lickin 300 006.JPG

chicken lickin 300 003.JPG

Edited by washguy

13 hours ago, sketch said:

needle in the eye is Suckville ! Wash is the shits! 

Sketch    I still cant make up my mind which hurts the worst or has the best results?  needle in the eye?....needle in the weiner?

Now the needle in the eye I have no control over cause the doc is doing the injecting....doesn't hurt till you start driving home....damn both eyes dilated...one eye has  got a broke off needle stuck in it. trying to eat a wahata burger while driving into the sun...now that's pressure  ....needle in the weiner ...Im doing the injecting and have the full control....so needle in the eye...my vision is good wavey lines almost all gone,but now they are injection not one but both effin eyes....daaamn why didn't I eat those carrots Mom told me to eat?....needle in the weiner no pain what so ever... although willie spits up a lil  sometimes   :laffs:    Wash

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2018 at 9:29 AM, washguy said:

Well heres some not so great pics lol....really is a nice piece.....shoots great....pistol length gas....arp shorty brake... todd Jarrett 12.3 something length rail  ....front cover piece for rail/barrel...16" barrel....forgot whether it has adj gas block...don't think it does...shoots everything ...never tried sub .....you can have whatever you want besides the barrel if you want....or nothing at all....no worries... but ive got to charge shipping ought to be 20 bills?    barrel 80 ...... 130 yhm todd jarret  20 for front cover....20 arp shorty brake...20 for gas block and tube no matter whether its adjustable under there or not.... so total is  290 using 20 shipping for everything....barrel only ought to be bout 90 bills shipped?      :fullauto:    Wash

chicken lickin 300 002.JPG

chicken lickin 300 001.JPG

chicken lickin 300 009.JPG

chicken lickin 300 006.JPG

chicken lickin 300 003.JPG

So I have the duck eggs....

20180208_230500_2.jpg

You think we are all suckers on here?:bitchslap:  you gave it away weeks ago that you ate duck eggs with milk for breakfast in the morning....soooo im thinkin pigs brains in gravy or that can of Dick bread if theres any left after DNP has been munching on it?:laffs:

Geeez Don't you wanna be challenged?   Ha     gift box with a piece of shit emoticon   something on this level....right      flipping food emoticon          Wash

Ok brother I think I may have a challenge for you or any other contestant... Char was at the back doctor today and passed her second kidney stone.... So we have both kidney stones.... Im thinkin the contest would involve chewing the kidney stones one at a time and  washing them down with a mountain dew.... Or the kidney stones caused a massive urinary tract infection and this would involve logistics for your dining pleasure.?  Ill check with her.... what say ya'll? :banana:   Wash

Well after checking out kidney stones...sources say they are nothing more than rock salt and even could be ground up for salting a salad or whatever...so the kidney stones would be a gimme for Mr. Badazz Deville...gotta think on this then Tom has got to put in his 3 cents...the duck eggs are a gimme to Mr. Badazz Deville.....im workin on something that's a challenge although topping the can chicken is going to be difficult   :thumbup:  Wash