98Z5V

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:18 PM, shepp said:

i woulda like to have seen the body cam video but this was like 04.

We don't have body cameras even today. lol

And yeah over 10 years ago I guess there was a long of issues with people doing things they shouldn't of that led to a lot of people resigning. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I get woozy thinking about it?  Pay my mortgage and I'll eat it.  Yep,  I'm a whore with a number.  Where can I buy this thing?  ...and you get to prep it? hmm  OMG Amazon sells it and creamed possum as well.  Dang!

Edited by RedRiverII
add on

I don't think the contest is still on, Angels video is proof people will do anything for fame and fortune.lol He also has not been here since march 2018. I hope his stomach survived that mess. I've seen that canned chicken in the grocery store. I went right on by it too.

9 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

I've seen that canned chicken in the grocery store. I went right on by it too.

I keep some canned goods in my camper - and I have one of those Sweet Sue canned chickens in there.  It's only there in case some fucker gets brave during a Fall Shoot, and tries to out-do Angel...  Shiit you not, brother...  :banana:

Next time I'm in the camper, I'll get a pic of it in it's hiding place...   :thumbup:

8 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

with all the preservatives and that nasty slimy crap, those got to be like fruitcake, they are good for a 1000 years.:laffs:

Next Fall Shoot, we'll look for some kinda expiration date on that can I got...   If there isn't one...   :lmao::banana:

Arizona desert 2149,  the solar storms have been gone for fifty odd years.  The few survivors have emerged from their shelters and can once again forage for sustenance.  Most all structures have toppled into piles of rubble and become treasure coves for the remaining humans.  A small child comes to the group gleefully offering her find.  A can of Sweet Sue's canned chicken.  The leader smiles and praises her find.  Once he accepts the treasure,  he turns to the man in charge of supply and says,  "  throw this crap out,  I hear it hurt someone from the old 308ar gang.  It'll kill ya."

3 hours ago, RedRiverII said:

Arizona desert 2149,  the solar storms have been gone for fifty odd years.  The few survivors have emerged from their shelters and can once again forage for sustenance.  Most all structures have toppled into piles of rubble and become treasure coves for the remaining humans.  A small child comes to the group gleefully offering her find.  A can of Sweet Sue's canned chicken.  The leader smiles and praises her find.  Once he accepts the treasure,  he turns to the man in charge of supply and says,  "  throw this crap out,  I hear it hurt someone from the old 308ar gang.  It'll kill ya."

It did kinda hurt to watch the video.:laffs: