• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I have no friends

lilmidtown

Haha just moved I bought my first AR about a year ago it's armalite ar10a I just recently started updating it I got armalites tactical free float handgaurd as well as a mugpul ACS carbine stock and a bcm gunfighter grip all cosmetic stuff really looking forward to getting a trigger and some good optic set up for it . My other AR is a Smith and Wesson m&p 15-22 I just got it the other day it's a lot of fun to shoot . I'll talk with anyone about guns all day long love guns and shooting and learning .

1 minute ago, lilmidtown said:

Btw I have 1 friend he just lives far away now and my fiance's tierd of me talking her ear off about shooting at the range or the different types of guns I'd like to own 

You have one friend, and it's a "her"...   I can see your fiance getting pissed off about that...  :laffs:

1 hour ago, AnOldBiker said:

Welcome to the forum

Thanks look forward to learning more about the AR platform and hopefully getting confident enough to know how to build one I'm sure I'll be anoyying with all my questions . But I'm by no means experienced enough nor will I pretend I know everything about the weapon system