• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Venting

lilmidtown

So yesterday I had the day off and I have a bunch of .22 ammo on hand so I grabbed my Smith and Wesson 15-22 and go to the back of my property to shoot this is why NY sucks because ten rounds go so fast and the stock came fixed all the way out because whoever fixed it must think everyone's over 6 foot with long arms. I love collecting shooting and learning how to work on guns and new York literally takes all the fun out of it. I follow all the laws but yet I'm the one being punished for some nut job and the kicker is the safe act doesn't even make the guns any safer ever gun I own is new York compliant and IMO it makes then more unsafe because for a shorter guy like me it's vastly more uncomfortable and Andrew isn't going to leave office Nutome soon because NY loves liberals  thanks for listening haha and sorry for ranting 

Edited by lilmidtown

2 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Can't you have the stock re-pinned to fit you ?

I asked and they wouldn't do it for me because it came from the factory pinned and they said I'd probably have to do it myself . I just don't wanna ruin anything it's a 22 for I doubt there's anything in the buffer tube but still 

5 hours ago, dpete said:

At your age and with your interests I'de run NOT WALK as fast as possible after your marriage to a free state. 

I'd have to get far away to because the states around me aren't much different I like the sounds of Texas or Tennessee but finding a place and job in those areas is going to be hard

We in Mass actually have it much better but that’s still not as good as a free state. As young as you are look at the Carolina’s. Good balance of opportunities and laws favorable to pro gun community. If I were young and starting out that would be my first choice. I’m going to ride it out here and end up in AZ, raising hell with a gorilla, a cowboy, a Viking and an engineer.

dont forget the shits show! ill be there soon? what kinda work do you do man? the market is teething right now for anything in hard labor skills! probably some desk jobs to manage the kind also.. you got some collage under your belt? things i didnt choose to do, but there is work elsewhere! 

29 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

I’m going to ride it out here and end up in AZ, raising hell with a gorilla, a cowboy, a Viking and an engineer.

That almost sounds kinda like a Village People mixup...  :laffs: "Diverse" doesn't even BEGIN to describe it...

21 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

That almost sounds kinda like a Village People mixup...  :laffs: "Diverse" doesn't even BEGIN to describe it...

The latent homosexuality far outweighs anything the village people ever put out… 

I’m ready to go back… But The wife is afraid I won’t come home next time...  rightfully so too 

7 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

The latent homosexuality far outweighs anything the village people ever put out…

It gets pretty nuts, once you unleash the GREG.  That takes it up a few notches, all by itself.  He can't really argue that well-made point, either...   :lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V

1 hour ago, sketch said:

dont forget the shits show! ill be there soon? what kinda work do you do man? the market is teething right now for anything in hard labor skills! probably some desk jobs to manage the kind also.. you got some collage under your belt? things i didnt choose to do, but there is work elsewhere! 

I do landscaping and I'm a manager at tractor supply

a hands on approach has always lead me to greater things.. as a manager you should know what the ins and outs are of what the floor is doing.. thats a good step. id get the girl and proceed to the nearest exit state when she's ready. but dont sell yourself short. if opertunity arises.? !!

39 minutes ago, sketch said:

a hands on approach has always lead me to greater things.. as a manager you should know what the ins and outs are of what the floor is doing.. thats a good step. id get the girl and proceed to the nearest exit state when she's ready. but dont sell yourself short. if opertunity arises.? !!

I will be trying for sure I live around a bunch of liberals who snuggle their nose at me because I enjoy firearms 

37 minutes ago, lilmidtown said:

I will be trying for sure I live around a bunch of liberals who snuggle their nose at me because I enjoy firearms 

You can't win that battle, man.  "Senator" Hillary Clinton converted that place into her Sanctuary State, for good. It got even worse once she was the damn Sec/State - she was their "homegirl."  THEN she was ALMOST-President, but failed miserably.  Everyone in that state just wants her back - and all that she states is gospel.

You gotta get outta there, with your interests and hobbies - you're not a match for that state, and it will be as miserable as a gun owner that lives in California... 

10 hours ago, lilmidtown said:

I'd have to get far away to because the states around me aren't much different I like the sounds of Texas or Tennessee but finding a place and job in those areas is going to be hard

North Dakota is reasonably easy for jobs, reasonable costs, just sucks for weather right now.

7 hours ago, bubbas4570 said:

North Dakota is reasonably easy for jobs, reasonable costs, just sucks for weather right now.

What kind of a job do you want?  Oil & gas companies are hiring in Texas.

sign on bonuses are plentiful. We have a lot of Tractor Supply stores......

Edited by mrmackc