• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Buffalo wild wings

A good friend of mines fiancé is a store manager, she was at a conference last week and they announced they wanted all “no guns” signs discretely removed. Guess they don’t want to publicly announce it but BBW is now free for carry. 

I wonder if this comes with being bought out 

24 minutes ago, Malig8r said:

I do enjoy the wings there! If I had a friend whose fiancé was a manager there I’d probably have to go full on Paleo diet :lmao:

We had one open here 8-9 years ago, I thought their food was a lot better then. 

Their Caribbean Jerk and Curry flavors are my favorite. I was crushed when they sided with “them”. The restaurant is at the end of my street. 

I have been supplimenting with Wing Stop. No option not to carry in those places... I’m half worried the staff is going to try to jack me in most of those joints. I can kill 20 Cajun wings with GREAT prejudice... their fries are better too!

13 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

Their Caribbean Jerk and Curry flavors are my favorite. I was crushed when they sided with “them”. The restaurant is at the end of my street. 

I have been supplimenting with Wing Stop. No option not to carry in those places... I’m half worried the staff is going to try to jack me in most of those joints. I can kill 20 Cajun wings with GREAT prejudice... their fries are better too!

Oh I do like their fries if they haven’t changed In the past 5 years

If I'm going to eat out, chicken is the LAST thing I want to eat! About the only chicken I really like is my wife's green chile chicken enchiladas. My first wife was a chicken fiend and my wife is Cuban (eating chicken is in their DNA!) so I've had all the chicken I need for life.

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!:thumbup:

And, don't over cook the damn thing. Medium rare to rare for me. Guy that owns the local bar/steak place knows my wife very well, and when she orders a well done steak he comes out and tells her "I started cooking your steak last week, it's just about done!":lmao:

Edited by 392heminut

1 hour ago, 392heminut said:

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!:thumbup:

And, don't over cook the damn thing. Medium rare to rare for me. Guy that owns the local bar/steak place knows my wife very well, and when she orders a well done steak he comes out and tells her "I started cooking your steak last week, it's just about done!":lmao:

Anything past medium rare is heresy.

Next time I cook one I will snap a photo of the round steaks the butcher cuts off my side of beef every year. 1 and 3/4 inches thick and 18 inches in diameter. And so tender they don’t have to be tenderized. Just grill them like any other cut.